What Network Does Affinity Cellular Use?
Affinity Cellular is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Verizon 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
Affinity Cellular offers a range of cheap cell phone plans. This means that you can choose a customized plan based on your usage, rather than wasting money on unlimited data, that most people don’t need.
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Affinity Cellular Coverage
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Affinity Cellular Cell Phone Plans
Verizon vs Affinity Cellular Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $660 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Affinity Cellular||Verizon 4G LTE||1GB||$25/mo||$300/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$55/mo||$660/yr|
Affinity Cellular Features
- Coverage on the Verizon Wireless network
- Prepaid service - no contract or credit check (unless you go too far over your plan), overage charges are possible, activation fee required
- Money-back satisfaction guarantee within 45 days/45 minutes/45 texts/45 MB of data, whichever comes first - refund of activation fee, plan fee, and device cost
- Bring your own phone, get a free Affinity Cellular flip phone, or choose from a modest device selection
- Keep your phone number
- Customer service available by phone from 9am - 4pm CST or via online contact form