Affinity Cellular prepaid SIM card
Affinity Cellular SIM card description
- Coverage on the Verizon Wireless network
- Prepaid service - no contract or credit check (unless you go too far over your plan), overage charges are possible, activation fee required
- Money-back satisfaction guarantee within 45 days/45 minutes/45 texts/45 MB of data, whichever comes first - refund of activation fee, plan fee, and device cost
- Bring your own phone, get a free Affinity Cellular flip phone, or choose from a modest device selection
- Keep your phone number
- Customer service available by phone from 9am - 4pm CST or via online contact form
Affinity Cellular features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee||Yes - 45 days|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
Affinity Cellular compatible phones
As Affinity Cellular runs on the Verizon network their SIM cards are compatible with CDMA phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Affinity Cellular coverage
Affinity Cellular is powered by the Verizon network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Affinity Cellular SIM card data plans
|Affinity Cellular 1GB||1GB||$20|
|Affinity Cellular 3GB||3GB||$25|
|Affinity Cellular 7GB||7GB||$35|
|Affinity Cellular 15GB||15GB||$45|
|Affinity Cellular Unlimited Data||Unltd||$55|
How do Affinity Cellular plans compare?
|Twigby 4GB SIM card||4GB||$10** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|US Mobile 5GB SIM card||5GB||$15* Free 10 Day Trial|
|Twigby 10GB SIM card||10GB||$20** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|US Mobile Unlimited SIM card||Unltd||$35* Free 10 Day Trial|
|Red Pocket 100GB SIM card||100GB||$50|
Affinity Cellular SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Affinity Cellular;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
Affinity Cellular SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Affinity Cellular SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Affinity Cellular SIM card FAQs
How much is a Affinity Cellular SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $25 - $50.
Where can I buy a Affinity Cellular SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Affinity Cellular SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Affinity Cellular SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Affinity Cellular SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Affinity Cellular?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Affinity Cellular and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Affinity Cellular SIM card starter kit?
Your Affinity Cellular SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.