Airvoice Wireless prepaid SIM card
Airvoice Wireless SIM card description
- Service provided on the nationwide AT&T network
- Prepaid or pay-as-you-go - no credit check or contract
- Bring your own phone
- Keep your phone number
- Refill by credit card or via your phone with a PIN
- Customer service available by phone from 10am-10pm EST Monday through Saturday
- 3 GB
This Airvoice Wireless 3GB SIM kit includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 3GB data for $20 for 1 month of wireless service. Airvoice Wireless prepaid plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T 4G LTE and 5G network.
- 6 GB
This Airvoice Wireless 6GB SIM kit includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 6GB data for $30 for 1 month of wireless service. Airvoice Wireless prepaid plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T 4G LTE and 5G network.
- 15 GB
This Airvoice Wireless 15GB SIM kit includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 15GB data for $50 for 1 month of wireless service. Airvoice Wireless prepaid plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T 4G LTE and 5G network.
This Airvoice Wireless unlimited SIM kit includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and unlimited data for $70 for 1 month of wireless service. Airvoice Wireless prepaid plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T 4G LTE and 5G network.
Airvoice Wireless features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Customer Service||10AM - 10PM EST, Mon - Sat|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Prepaid||No - prepaid|
Airvoice Wireless compatible phones
As Airvoice Wireless runs on the AT&T network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Airvoice Wireless coverage
Airvoice Wireless is powered by the AT&T network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Airvoice Wireless SIM card data plans
|Airvoice Wireless 3GB Data||AT&T||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$20|
|Airvoice Wireless 6GB Data||AT&T||Unltd||Unltd||6GB||$30|
|Airvoice Wireless 15GB Data||AT&T||Unltd||Unltd||15GB||$50|
|Airvoice Wireless Unlimited Data||AT&T||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$70|
How do Airvoice Wireless plans compare?
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$10** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Boost Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$15** $0.99 for 1st Month|
|Unreal Mobile||AT&T||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$30** Buy 2 Months Get 1 Free|
|Red Pocket||AT&T||Unltd||Unltd||10GB||$22.50** $270 for 12 Months Service|
|Boost Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$8.33** $100 for 1 year service|
Airvoice Wireless SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Airvoice Wireless;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
Airvoice Wireless SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Airvoice Wireless SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Airvoice Wireless SIM card FAQs
How much is a Airvoice Wireless SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $20 - $70.
Where can I buy a Airvoice Wireless SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Airvoice Wireless SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Airvoice Wireless SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Airvoice Wireless SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Airvoice Wireless?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Airvoice Wireless and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Airvoice Wireless SIM card starter kit?
Your Airvoice Wireless SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.