Optimum Mobile prepaid SIM card
Optimum Mobile SIM card description
- Service is delivered on the nationwide AT&T and Sprint networks
- Bring your own phone
- Keep your own number
- No contract
- Mobile Hotspot available
- International calling
Optimum Mobile Specs
|Network:||AT&T and Sprint|
|Bring Your Phone:||Yes|
|Keep Your Number:||Yes|
Optimum Mobile compatible phones
As Optimum Mobile runs on the AT&T network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Optimum Mobile coverage
Optimum Mobile is powered by the AT&T network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Optimum Mobile SIM card data plans
How do Optimum Mobile plans compare?
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$7.50** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$10** 50% Off First Month|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$10** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||10GB||$15** 50% Off First Month|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||0GB||$10|
Optimum Mobile SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Optimum Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
Optimum Mobile SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Optimum Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Optimum Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a Optimum Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $14 - $45.
Where can I buy a Optimum Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Optimum Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Optimum Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Optimum Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Optimum Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Optimum Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Optimum Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your Optimum Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.