Bring your AT&T phone to a cheaper carrier
Most phones made over the last few years will work with any carrier, as long as your phone is unlocked. Prior to switching to a cheaper phone plan, you'll be able to confirm compatibility on the carriers' website.
AT&T Compatible Carriers
|Red Pocket Mobile||AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon|
|Straight Talk||AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon|
|TracFone||AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon|
|Consumer Cellular||AT&T, T-Mobile|
|Net10||AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon|
Bring Your Own AT&T Device
MVNOs - Mobile Virtual Network Operators - are smaller wireless carriers that operate on the big four networks. You get service on the same network the major carriers use with one big difference - lower prices.
Cheap AT&T Plans
- Cheaper plans: MVNOs typically cost about half or less of what the big four carriers charge.
- Same reliable network: You get service on the same network AT&T uses, so there are no sacrifices in quality.
- Custom plan options: Choose the plan that fits your needs and budget.
- No contracts or credit checks: Most MVNOs offer prepaid, no-commitment plans.
- Keep your own phone: The BYOP (bring your own phone) plans offered by these carriers make it easy to keep your device and your number.
AT&T vs h2o Wireless Plan Comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $562 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G LTE||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|h2o Wireless||AT&T 4G LTE||6GB||$30/mo||$338/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$45/mo||$562/yr|
AT&T Compatible Phones
Cheap AT&T Phones
- Save 50% or more: Used smartphones a year or two older will set you back less than half of what the newest model costs.
- Get big bang for the buck: There are only minor changes to most new phone models. So you won't sacrifice anything except the high price tag.
- Take control of your freedom: Owning your phone means you aren't tied to your carrier.