Cheap AT&T 5G hotspot plans in December
Want an affordable way to stay connected when you're away from home? You can save up to $600 a year with a 5G mobile hotspot plan from AT&T MVNOs.
Powered by the same AT&T network, you'll receive access to their nationwide coverage with low-cost carriers like Red Pocket Mobile.
With a range of affordable 5G AT&T hotspot plans, we've selected the best for you to compare below.
Cheap AT&T 5G hotspot benefits
- Nationwide coverage: Smaller cell phone carriers operate on the exact same networks as the big four carriers. Many already offer 5G network coverage where available at no extra cost.
- High speed data: Get hotspot services on the same networks the big providers use. You'll get the same lightning fast hotspot speeds you're used to, ideal for streaming video and playing games.
- Much lower prices: MVNOs have lower overhead costs because most of them operate solely online. That means you pay less for your mobile internet plan.
- No contracts: Low cost carriers don't make you sign contracts. Switch carriers any time you find a better deal on a mobile hotspot plan.
- Bring your own device: No need to buy an expensive hotspot from the carrier. Bring your own device to save even more money.
- Customize your plan: Choose the data only plan that fits your needs. Get anywhere from 1 GB of data per month all the way up to unlimited.
- Great customer support: Customer service ratings are consistently higher with MVNOs. Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
Best cheap AT&T 5G hotspot plan
Best prepaid AT&T 5G hotspot plan
Best AT&T BYOD 5G hotspot plan
Compare cheap AT&T 5G hotspot plans
AT&T 5G hotspot FAQs
Does AT&T have unlimited hotspot?
AT&T offers over 30,000 Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide, but if you're looking to use a mobile hotspot there's plenty of data allowance options with AT&T MVNOs. Be sure to check your plan though as unlimited never really means unlimited, and there's a data cap that once reached, your speeds will be slowed.
Does AT&T have a 5G hotspot device?
If you don't want to use your phone as a mobile hotspot, AT&T do offer a range of mobile hotspot devices to choose from.
AT&T MVNOs offer an affordable way to access their 5G network where it's available and it's no extra cost on any of their plans.
You can bring your own hotspot device if it supports 5G, so you'll be up and running with your plan in no time.
Using your device as a hotspot to give you access to fast 5G speeds, means you don't have to worry about trying to find a WiFi connection when you're traveling.