Cheapest AT&T 5G SIM card kit in 2022
A 5G SIM card with AT&T doesn't have to come with the expensive price tag.
AT&T MVNOs offer 5G with all of their plans with prices starting from as little as $10 a month.
As long as your phone supports 5G, you can pick a 5G SIM card kit online and have it delivered straight to your door.
We've broken down the deals below to help you find the perfect 5G AT&T SIM cards.
|Family AT&T SIM||Good2Go Mobile|
Cheap AT&T 5G SIM cards
This Good2Go Mobile SIM kit includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 6GB data for $15 for 1 month of wireless service. Good2Go Mobile plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T 5G and 4G LTE network. To learn more about why this is one of the best cell phone plans, check out MoneySavingPro's Good2Go Mobile review
$10** 50% Off for 3 Months
Good2Go Mobile 0GB SIM card
$15** 50% Off for 3 Months
4G LTE coverage
No credit checks
No unlimited data options
No app interface
Coverage on the nationwide AT&T & T-Mobile networks
Prepaid cell phone plans - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
Bring your own phone or buy a Good2Go Mobile phone
Mobile hotspot/tethering not supported
International calling to over 60 countries available as affordable plan add-on; calling to other countries via add-on calling card
Customer service available by phone 7am - 1am EST every day
AT&T 5G SIM benefits
- Same great nationwide coverage: These cell phone carriers operate on the very same networks as the big three carriers.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 per year on your cell phone plan. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They don't have the huge overhead and advertising costs the big guys do.
- No contracts: Don't get trapped into a two-year agreement. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Just because you're paying less, that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on features. Plans with unlimited everything are easy to find from these prepaid carriers. Usually, a low-cost carrier plan comes with unlimited talk and text as standard, high-speed data, and even mobile hotspot data features.
- Keep your phone and number: You can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. No need to sign up for pricey device payments.
- Customize your plan: You decide how much data you need. Choose to pay as you go, opt for unlimited or no data, minimal minutes, or unlimited talk text and data. Unlimited data plans come at a much better price with an alternative carrier. Pick the plan options that fit your budget - not the one your carrier thinks you need.
- Great customer support: Smaller mobile providers are known for their attention to their customers. Stop feeling like an anonymous number getting lost in the crowd! Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
AT&T 5G unlimited data plans
|Plan||Data||Monthly Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T Unlimited Extra||Unlimited||$75||$900|
|AT&T Unlimited Elite||Unlimited||$85||$1,020|
AT&T vs Good2Go Mobile comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $690 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T 4G & 5G||3GB||$20/mo||$210/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$55/mo||$690/yr|
Prepaid AT&T 5G SIM cards
|Boost Mobile 5GB SIM kit||5GB||AT&T||$5** 66% Off for 3 Months|
|Good2Go Mobile 6GB SIM kit||6GB||AT&T||$15** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Boost Mobile 15GB SIM kit||15GB||AT&T||$20** $240 for 1 year service|
|Boost Mobile unlimited data SIM kit||Unltd||AT&T||$25|
|Red Pocket 100GB - 12 mths SIM kit||100GB||AT&T||$38** Only $450 for 12 Mths Service|
Bring your own AT&T 5G phone
Bringing your own AT&T phone to the new carrier is easier than you may think. Once you know that the AT&T coverage serves your area, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Pick a carrier. Choose the right AT&T MVNO for your usage and budget. As always, make sure you read all the fine print.
- Choose a plan. Now that you know how much data you really need you're totally in control. Pick a plan that meets your needs without costing you extra for unnecessary data.
- Check phone compatibility. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier's site before signing up.
AT&T 5G compatible phones
How to remove an AT&T SIM card
To remove the SIM card from your AT&T phone all you need is the SIM card remover tool provided to you when you bought your phone, or a small paper clip.
- If using the paperclip, unfold it and gently insert the end into the small pinhole in the SIM tray.
- Press gently until the SIM tray pops up, you do not need to use much pressure.
- Pull the SIM tray out gently, be careful the SIM card does not fall out.
- Swap your SIM card over, making sure you have aligned the SIM in the correct position.
- Re-insert the SIM tray into the phone.
AT&T 5G SIM card FAQs
What is the best prepaid AT&T 5G SIM card?
AT&T MVNOs, such as Boost Mobile, Red Pocket, and PureTalk offers the best value prepaid SIM card plans.
What is the cheapest AT&T 5G SIM card?
The cheapest SIM cards with coverage on the 5G AT&T network are available online from AT&T MVNOs.
Getting access to the AT&T 5G network doesn't need to be costly.
AT&T SIM cards start from around $10 a month and you'll receive the same quality AT&T coverage, including 5G where it's available.