The cheapest AT&T eSIM
Best cheap AT&T eSIM plans
Red Pocket 3GB data - 12 mths includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 3GB data for only $15 per month. Red Pocket prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T 4G LTE and 5G network.
Red Pocket 10GB data - 12 mths includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 10GB data for only $22.50 per month. Red Pocket prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T 4G LTE and 5G network.
Red Pocket 22GB data - 12 mths includes unlimited mins, unlimited texts and 22GB data for only $30 per month. Red Pocket prepaid phone plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T 4G LTE and 5G network.
AT&T unlimited data plans
|Plan||Data||Monthly Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T Unlimited Extra||Unlimited||$75||$900|
|AT&T Unlimited Elite||Unlimited||$85||$1,020|
Cheapest AT&T prepaid eSIM plans
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||500||500||500MB||$10|
|Red Pocket||AT&T||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$15** $180 for 12 Months Service|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$20|
|Red Pocket||AT&T||Unltd||Unltd||10GB||$22.50** $270 for 12 Months Service|
|Red Pocket||AT&T||Unltd||Unltd||22GB||$30** $360 for 12 Months Service|
AT&T vs Red Pocket Plan Comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $630 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Red Pocket||AT&T 4G & 5G||10GB||$23/mo||$270/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$52/mo||$630/yr|
AT&T eSIM plan benefits
Want to stay on the same network, keep your phone and number, plus get greater flexibility?
Yep. You've got it. Forget the major carriers. Plans include everything you need, but come at a much better price with an MVNO.
- Same great nationwide coverage: These cell phone carriers operate on the very same networks as the big four carriers.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 per year on your cell phone plan. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They don't have the huge overhead and advertising costs the big guys do.
- No contracts: Don't get trapped into a two-year agreement. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Just because you're paying less, that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on features. Plans with unlimited everything are easy to find from these prepaid carriers. Usually, a low cost carrier plan comes with unlimited talk and text as standard, high-speed data, and even mobile hotspot data features.
- Keep your phone and number: You can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. No need to sign up for pricey device payments.
- Customize your plan: You decide how much data you need. Choose to pay as you go, opt for unlimited or no data, minimal minutes, or unlimited talk text and data. Unlimited data plans come at a much better price with an alternative carrier. Pick the plan options that fit your budget - not the one your carrier thinks you need.
- Great customer support: Smaller mobile providers are known for their attention to their customers. Stop feeling like an anonymous number getting lost in the crowd! Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
AT&T eSIM plan features
- 4G LTE data speeds: Since AT&T MVNOs are all powered by the AT&T network, you'll pay less without sacrificing speed.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Finding a new unlimited plan has never been easier. Virtually all small carriers include unlimited text and calls in their plan options. Compare cheap talk and text plans with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: International calling is a must for many people. Luckily MVNOs offer some of the best international phone plans, with free calling to certain countries like Canada and Mexico, and discounted rates on others.
- Multiline discounts: Low-cost carriers also offer some of the cheapest family cell phone plans, with multi-line discounts.
- Wi-Fi calling: This feature is handy when you're out of your service area, allowing you to make calls over the internet instead of on your cellular connection.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Many low-cost carriers allow you to use your phone as a hotspot. Pick an MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans so you can share your mobile hotspot data with other devices.
- HD video streaming: Just like the big guys, some MVNOs offer HD video streaming and some don't. Read the fine print to find the option you want.
AT&T eSIM FAQs
Does AT&T do eSIM?
Yes, AT&T and a few of the low cost carriers operating on their network offer eSIM with compatible phones.
How do I buy an AT&T eSIM?
You can purchase an eSIM online, pick your plan and the carrier will provide you with step by step activation instructions. If you're looking to bring your own device make sure it supports eSIM.
How do I get my AT&T eSIM QR code?
Your QR code will be sent to you, normally by email. When you've received it just go to your phone's settings, and scan your QR code for activation.