Cheap AT&T family phone plans in October
AT&T family plan benefits
AT&T family plans don't have to come at a premium price. Mobile virtual network operators give you discount rates on the same great service. Plus you get more flexible plan options.
- Same great nationwide network: Low cost cell phone carriers run on the same networks as the major carriers.
- Lower prices: Save up to $600 a year for each line on your AT&T family phone plan. MVNOs charge less because they don't have the huge marketing costs and overhead that brick and mortar carriers do.
- No contracts: AT&T carriers sell prepaid family plans. That means no commitments because every plans is a no contract phone plan.
- Same feature options: Just because smaller carriers are cheaper doesn't mean you have to give up the mobile essentials. Get the same options you always have including unlimited talk and text and even unlimited family data plans.
- Keep your phones and numbers: Bring your own phones and keep your phone numbers. Switching is easy as long as you've all got AT&T compatible phones.
- Mix and match custom plans: With AT&T subcarriers you choose what you want for each line on your plan. Customize the amount of data each person needs or choose shared data.
- Great customer support: Most smaller carriers excel at providing top notch customer service. Read our carrier user reviews to help choose the right one for your family.
AT&T multi-line plans comparison
AT&T family plan per line pricing
|AT&T||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
Pure Talk multi-line plan pricing
|Pure Talk||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
AT&T family phone plan features
- 4G LTE data speeds and 5G coverage: Since AT&T MVNOs run on the big carrier's network you'll all get the high speed data you're used to.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Most small carriers include unlimited talk and text messaging. Compare cheap talk and text plans for the whole gang with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: Speaking of family, what about overseas calls? With a smaller carrier you still get the best international phone plans. Many MVNOs give you free international texting and calling to countries like Canada and Mexico. Plus you'll usually get deeply discounted rates on others.
- Wi-Fi calling: Use your internet connection to make calls if you're in an area with a weak wireless service signal.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Use your phone to connect your other devices to the internet. Choose an AT&T MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans to share your connection.
- HD video streaming: Keep everyone viewing in crisp HD by choosing a family phone plan with this feature.
- Parental controls: Keep the reins on your child's phone use with parental controls offered with some AT&T family plans.
AT&T family plan types
MVNOs have different ways of dealing with multiple lines. Some, like Pure Talk USA, give you an increasing percentage off the more lines you have.
Others sell cheap individual cell phone plans and you just buy as many lines as you need. You can manage all the lines on your account in one convenient place.
Regardless of the carrier you pick you can get any type of plan you need:
- Unlimited plans: Got family of data gobblers? No problem. Options for plans include the best AT&T unlimited data plans for the whole crew.
- Bring your own phone plans: Switch everyone seamlessly to an AT&T BYOP plan and keep your phone numbers.
- Tablet data plans: Power all the devices in your household with the cheapest AT&T data plans for tablets and iPads.
- Kids plans: Looking for the best AT&T phone plans for kids? Design the perfect option for each child.
- Seniors plans: Whether your older family members need a little data or a lot you'll also find the best AT&T plans for seniors.
Cheap AT&T family plans
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$7.50** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$10** 50% Off First Month|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$10** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||10GB||$15** 50% Off First Month|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||0GB||$10|
Bring your own AT&T phone & save even more
Switch carriers hassle free. You can even bring your own AT&T phones with you. Once you've determined AT&T has the best coverage in your area:
- Choose a carrier. Pick the MVNO with the best multi-line plan for your family's needs and budget.
- Pick a plan. Customize everyone's talk, text, data, and features.
- Check phone compatibility. Both AT&T and T-Mobile devices should be compatible but always verify that with your new provider.
AT&T MVNO carriers list
AT&T cell phones
One of the reasons we love MVNOs is that they're changing the wireless environment in favor of consumers.
That includes offering pretty good deals on top of the line phones. Some low cost carriers even offer device payments.
AT&T cell phone options
- Bring your own phone. No reason to spend more if your device is still in great shape.
- Compare AT&T phone prices and save up to 25% on popular devices, like iPhone 12 or the Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
- Save even more by choosing a refurbished phone.
Best AT&T cell phone deals
|Apple iPhone SE||AT&T||Red Pocket||$399|
|Apple iPhone 11||AT&T||Red Pocket||$499|
|Samsung Galaxy S20||AT&T||Red Pocket||$529|
|Apple iPhone 12 mini||AT&T||Red Pocket||$629|
|Samsung Galaxy S20+||AT&T||Red Pocket||$629|
|Apple iPhone 13 mini||AT&T||Red Pocket||$699|
|Apple iPhone 12||AT&T||Red Pocket||$729|
|Apple iPhone 13||AT&T||Red Pocket||$799|
|Apple iPhone 11 Pro||AT&T||Unreal Mobile||$799|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro||AT&T||Red Pocket||$899|
|Apple iPhone 11 Max||AT&T||Red Pocket||$899|
|Apple iPhone 13 Pro||AT&T||Red Pocket||$949|
AT&T family plan FAQs
What is the best AT&T family plan?
It all comes down to what each member of the family needs. Take into account factors like data hungry teens or senior citizens who only need a little of everything. AT&T MVNOs like as H2O Wireless and Red Pocket Mobile give you several choices all with the same nationwide coverage.
How much is a family plan with AT&T?
Family plans purchased directly through AT&T start at $120 for 2 lines. You can slash the price to as little as $50 for two lines with a low cost AT&T carrier like Pure Talk or H2O Wireless.
How much is AT&T unlimited family plan?
Unlimited family plans from smaller AT&T carriers like H2O Wireless start at $50 for two lines. Read the fine print though, as unlimited rarely means truly unlimited. Once you've hit a specific amount of data usage your speeds will be reduced no matter which provider you choose.
There are so many ways to save on family plans that there's really no reason to pay premium data prices.