This Red Pocket data only plan includes 20GB data for only $40 per month. Red Pocket internet plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T 4G LTE and 5G network.
This Red Pocket data only plan includes 5GB data for only $25 per month. Red Pocket internet plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T 4G LTE and 5G network.
This Red Pocket data only plan includes 1GB data for only $10 per month. Red Pocket internet plans offer wireless coverage on the AT&T 4G LTE and 5G network.
Cheap AT&T iPad data plans
AT&T iPad plan benefits
- Nationwide coverage: Smaller cell phone carriers operate on the exact same networks as the big three carriers. Many already offer 5G network coverage where available at no extra cost.
- High speed data: Get hotspot services on the same networks the big providers use. You'll get the same lightning fast hotspot speeds you're used to, ideal for streaming video and playing games.
- Much lower prices: MVNOs have lower overhead costs because most of them operate solely online. That means you pay less for your mobile internet plan.
- No contracts: Low cost carriers don't make you sign contracts. Switch carriers any time you find a better deal on a mobile hotspot plan.
- Bring your own device: No need to buy an expensive hotspot from the carrier. Bring your own device to save even more money.
- Customize your plan: Choose the data only plan that fits your needs. Get anywhere from 1 GB of data per month all the way up to unlimited.
- Great customer support: Customer service ratings are consistently higher with MVNOs.
Cheapest AT&T iPad data plans
AT&T tablet plan FAQs
Can I get a AT&T data plan for my iPad?
Can I bring my own iPad to AT&T?
Yes, as long as your iPad is compatible with AT&T you can bring it across to save money.
Although MVNOs offer only a small selection of data only plans, they can still save you up to $600 a year on your bill.
With no contracts and only paying for what you use, if your needs change you can amend your plan or change carriers at any time.
As these plans run on a cellular network, you can use a ZIP code to check your cell phone coverage to make sure you'll be able to access the WiFi wherever you are.