Cheap AT&T 4 line phone plans in October
Cheap AT&T 4 line plan benefits
Want to stay on the same network, keep your phone and number, plus get greater flexibility?
Yep. You've got it. Forget the major carriers. Plans include everything you need, but come at a much better price with an MVNO.
- Same great nationwide coverage: These cell phone carriers operate on the very same networks as the big four carriers.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 per year on your cell phone plan. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They don't have the huge overhead and advertising costs the big guys do.
- No contracts: Don't get trapped into a two-year agreement. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Just because you're paying less, that doesn't mean you have to scrimp on features. Plans with unlimited everything are easy to find from these prepaid carriers. Usually, a low cost carrier plan comes with unlimited talk and text as standard, high-speed data, and even mobile hotspot data features.
- Keep your phone and number: You can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. No need to sign up for pricey device payments.
- Customize your plan: You decide how much data you need. Choose to pay as you go, opt for unlimited or no data, minimal minutes, or unlimited talk text and data. Unlimited data plans come at a much better price with an alternative carrier. Pick the plan options that fit your budget - not the one your carrier thinks you need.
- Great customer support: Smaller mobile providers are known for their attention to their customers. Stop feeling like an anonymous number getting lost in the crowd! Check out our carrier user reviews before switching.
AT&T multi-line plans comparison
AT&T family plan per line pricing
|AT&T||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
Pure Talk multi-line plan pricing
|Pure Talk||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
AT&T 4 line plan features
- 4G LTE data speeds: Since AT&T MVNOs are all powered by the AT&T network, you'll pay less without sacrificing speed.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Finding a new unlimited plan has never been easier. Virtually all small carriers include unlimited text and calls in their plan options. Compare cheap talk and text plans with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: International calling is a must for many people. Luckily MVNOs offer some of the best international phone plans, with free calling to certain countries like Canada and Mexico, and discounted rates on others.
- Multiline discounts: Low-cost carriers also offer some of the cheapest family cell phone plans, with multi-line discounts.
- Wi-Fi calling: This feature is handy when you're out of your service area, allowing you to make calls over the internet instead of on your cellular connection.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Many low-cost carriers allow you to use your phone as a hotspot. Pick an MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans so you can share your mobile hotspot data with other devices.
- HD video streaming: Just like the big guys, some MVNOs offer HD video streaming and some don't. Read the fine print to find the option you want.
Cheap AT&T cell phone plans
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$7.50** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$10** 50% Off First Month|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$10** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||10GB||$15** 50% Off First Month|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||0GB||$10|
Bring your own AT&T phone
Switching carriers is way easier than you think. You can even bring your own AT&T phone to the new carrier. Once you know that the AT&T coverage serves your area, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Pick a carrier. Choose the right AT&T MVNO for your usage and budget. As always, make sure you read all the fine print.
- Choose a plan. Now that you know how much data you really need you're totally in control. Pick a plan that meets your needs without costing you extra for unnecessary data.
- Check phone compatibility. This really comes down to the type of technology used on the network. AT&T and T-Mobile use GSM vs CDMA which is what Sprint and Verizon Wireless use. If you already own an AT&T device you should be good to go.
AT&T prepaid carriers list
|Red Pocket||AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Straight Talk||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Tracfone||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Unreal Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Wing||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
AT&T 4 line plan FAQs
How much is it for 4 lines on AT&T?
How much is AT&T unlimited for 4 lines?
You can find the best deals with AT&T MVNOs like Red Pocket Mobile. Offering a discount for additional lines you'll find plans with a low cost carrier starting at around $90 for 4 lines.
What is the best cell phone plan for a family of 4?
The best value deal depends on each family member's phone use. Low cost carriers operating on the AT&T network offer a discount for each additional line which can be customized to suit every family member.
Buying a family plan on the AT&T network doesn't have to be ultra expensive. With MVNOs you can halve your monthly bill while still getting access to the same nationwide coverage.
With AT&T MVNOs you'll find affordable and customizable plans and most carriers offer a discount for additional lines, so the more lines you add the more you save.
If you're happy with your current handset it's easy to bring your own phone. Or if you're looking for a new or additional cell phone there're plenty of offers including 0% finance over two years.