Cheap AT&T family prepaid plans in October
Cheap AT&T prepaid family plan benefits
AT&T family plans don't have to come at a premium price. Mobile virtual network operators give you discount rates on the same great service. Plus you get more flexible plan options.
- Same great nationwide network: Low cost cell phone carriers run on the same networks as the major carriers.
- Lower prices: Save up to $600 a year for each line on your AT&T family phone plan. MVNOs charge less because they don't have the huge marketing costs and overhead that brick and mortar carriers do.
- No contracts: AT&T carriers sell prepaid family plans. That means no commitments because every plans is a no contract phone plan.
- Same feature options: Just because smaller carriers are cheaper doesn't mean you have to give up the mobile essentials. Get the same options you always have including unlimited talk and text and even unlimited family data plans.
- Keep your phones and numbers: Bring your own phones and keep your phone numbers. Switching is easy as long as you've all got AT&T compatible phones.
- Mix and match custom plans: With AT&T subcarriers you choose what you want for each line on your plan. Customize the amount of data each person needs or choose shared data.
- Great customer support: Most smaller carriers excel at providing top notch customer service. Read our carrier user reviews to help choose the right one for your family.
AT&T multi-line plans comparison
AT&T family plan per line pricing
|AT&T||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
Pure Talk multi-line prepaid plan pricing
|Pure Talk||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
AT&T prepaid family plan features
- 4G LTE data speeds and 5G coverage: Since AT&T MVNOs run on the big carrier's network you'll all get the high speed data you're used to.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Most small carriers include unlimited talk and text messaging. Compare cheap talk and text plans for the whole gang with or without data.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: Speaking of family, what about overseas calls? With a smaller carrier you still get the best international phone plans. Many MVNOs give you free international texting and calling to countries like Canada and Mexico. Plus you'll usually get deeply discounted rates on others.
- Wi-Fi calling: Use your internet connection to make calls if you're in an area with a weak wireless service signal.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Use your phone to connect your other devices to the internet. Choose an AT&T MVNO with the best mobile hotspot plans to share your connection.
- HD video streaming: Keep everyone viewing in crisp HD by choosing a family phone plan with this feature.
- Parental controls: Keep the reins on your child's phone use with parental controls offered with some AT&T family plans.
AT&T prepaid family plan types
MVNOs have different ways of dealing with multiple lines. Some, like Pure Talk USA, give you an increasing percentage off the more lines you have.
Others sell cheap individual cell phone plans and you just buy as many lines as you need. You can manage all the lines on your account in one convenient place.
Regardless of the carrier you pick you can get any type of plan you need:
- Unlimited plans: Got family of data gobblers? No problem. Options for plans include the best AT&T unlimited data plans for the whole crew.
- Bring your own phone plans: Switch everyone seamlessly to an AT&T BYOP plan and keep your phone numbers.
- Tablet data plans: Power all the devices in your household with the cheapest AT&T data plans for tablets and iPads.
- Kids plans: Looking for the best AT&T phone plans for kids? Design the perfect option for each child.
- Seniors plans: Whether your older family members need a little data or a lot you'll also find the best AT&T plans for seniors.
Cheap AT&T prepaid plans
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$7.50** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$10** 50% Off First Month|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$10** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||10GB||$15** 50% Off First Month|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||0GB||$10|
Bring your own AT&T phone & save even more
Switch carriers hassle free. You can even bring your own AT&T phones with you. Once you've determined AT&T has the best coverage in your area:
- Choose a carrier. Pick the MVNO with the best multi-line plan for your family's needs and budget.
- Pick a plan. Customize everyone's talk, text, data, and features.
- Check phone compatibility. Both AT&T and T-Mobile devices should be compatible but always verify that with your new provider.
AT&T prepaid carriers list
|Red Pocket||AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Straight Talk||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Tracfone||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Unreal Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Wing||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
AT&T prepaid family plans FAQs
Does AT&T have prepaid family plans?
What is the best AT&T family plan?
How much is AT&T prepaid family plan?
There's a range of plans you can choose from depending on your cell phone needs. AT&T MVNOs provide a low cost customizable plan while giving you access to AT&T's nationwide coverage.
AT&T MVNOs provide a great selection of prepaid family plans on the same network at affordable prices.
Most alternative carrier's offer a multi line discount, so the more lines you add the more discount you get. And some allow you to customize the individual plans to fit each family member's needs.
To get the most savings, check each family member's phone usage, so you're not paying for features you don't need. You can estimate your monthly data usage with our free data tool.