Cheap AT&T unlimited phone plans in October
AT&T unlimited plan benefits
Need a lot of data for not a lot of money? We recommend switching to an AT&T MVNO. These smaller carriers offer cheap unlimited data plans on the same wireless networks as the major carriers use.
Keep your reliable wireless service on the AT&T network without any hassles. Get great prices and flexibility, and keep your phone number.
Unlimited data plans from AT&T MVNOs include everything you need plus help you save money. Play more unlimited games, shows and more without worrying about data caps.
- Same great wireless coverage: Smaller cell phone carriers operate on the very same nationwide 4G LTE and 5G networks as the big companies.
- Much lower prices: Save up to $600 a year per line whether you've got plans for 2 lines or plans for 5 lines. Why are MVNOs so much cheaper? They usually don't have physical stores so their costs are lower. They then pass those savings on to you.
- No contracts: No more two year commitments. Switch carriers when you decide to with a no contract phone plan.
- Same cell phone service: Paying less doesn't mean sacrificing your favorite features. Prepaid AT&T plans typically come with unlimited talk and text, plus options like mobile hotspot use.
- Keep your phone and number: Smaller carriers are experts at bring your own phone plans. Stop the cycle of device payments and keep your phone number.
- Customize your plan: The best AT&T carriers offer flexible plan options so you won't overpay for things you don't need.
- Better customer service: Ever feel invisible when you reach out to your big carrier for help? Smaller mobile providers tend to get higher customer support ratings. Read our carrier user reviews before switching.
AT&T unlimited data plans
|Plan||Data||Monthly Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T Unlimited Extra||Unlimited||$75||$900|
|AT&T Unlimited Elite||Unlimited||$85||$1,020|
AT&T vs Pure Talk Plan Comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $281 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G LTE||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Pure Talk||AT&T 4G LTE||Unltd||$55/mo||$619/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$20/mo||$281/yr|
AT&T unlimited plan features
- 4G LTE data speeds and 5G access: Since AT&T MVNOs are powered by the AT&T network you get the same high speed data. You'll even typically get their 5G nationwide network coverage at no extra cost.
- Unlimited talk and text messaging: Choose an AT&T plan with unlimited talk, text and data to get the most bang for your buck.
- International calls to Canada and Mexico: Save money on international texting and calling too. Compare the best AT&T international plans from low cost carriers. You'll find free calling to countries like Mexico and Canada and cheap rates on others.
- Multiline plans: Maximize your savings on unlimited data for everyone with the cheapest family cell phone plans. Get plans for 3 lines or more and cut your bill by hundreds a year.
- Wi-Fi calling: Use your internet connection for calling and texting when you're out of cell signal range.
- Tethering/hotspot data: Just like with the major carriers you can choose a plan that gives you mobile hotspot data usage.
- HD video streaming: Carriers like Pure Talk comes with HD video streaming access included with all their plans.
AT&T unlimited plans comparison
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$30** $90 for 3 months Service|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$45Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$32** Extra 20% Off with code: MSP20|
AT&T unlimited plan types
- Family plans: Unlimited plan costs can get totally out of control when you need multiple lines on your account. Compare the cheapest AT&T family plans to save hundreds on unlimited data for the whole gang.
- Bring your own phone plans: AT&T BYOP plans make switching carriers seamless. Compare cell phone prices to save up to 25% off retail if you do need to upgrade your phone.
- Single line plans: Don't overpay just because you're shopping for one. Find the best AT&T plans for individuals.
- Tablet plans: Need a data only plan? Compare the cheapest AT&T plans for tablets or iPads.
- Kids plans: Smaller carriers also have the best AT&T plans for kids. Get must have features like location services and parental controls.
- Senior plans: You'll also find cheap AT&T plans for seniors whether they need a lot of data or just a little.
Switching to an AT&T unlimited data plan
Making the switch is much simpler than you might think.
- Customize your plan. Pick the features and options you need so you only pay for what you'll use. Even if you need plans for 4 lines you can customize each one to fit just right.
- Prepare for the switch. Make sure your current account is paid up and your phone is unlocked for use on another carrier.
- Set up your new plan. Don't cancel your old account until your new one is active or you could lose your phone number. You'll get a SIM card kit from your new carrier if you're not buying a device from them. Just pop it in and follow their instructions to activate your service.
Bring your own AT&T phone & save even more
Switching carriers really can be hassle free. Plus you can usually bring your own AT&T phone to the new carrier. Once you've determined that AT&T has the best coverage in your area you can just follow these simple steps:
- Choose a carrier. Pick the AT&T MVNO with the best unlimited data plan to fit your needs and budget.
- Pick a plan. Check out our data usage calculator to see if you actually need unlimited data. Then choose the plan that works best for you. Most people actually only use about 3 - 5GB of mobile data per month.
- Check phone compatibility. AT&T and T-Mobile phones should both work on AT&T MVNOs. Many other devices are also compatible though. We recommend always checking with your carrier first.
AT&T MVNO carriers list
|Red Pocket||AT&T, T-Mobile & Verizon|
|Straight Talk||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon|
|Tracfone||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Unreal Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Wing||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile|
AT&T cell phones
You've got a few great options:
- Bring your own phone. This is by far the most affordable phone choice. Your new carrier will help you with the switch and even port your number over so you don't lose it.
- Buy a new AT&T phone. Compare AT&T phone prices and save up to 25% on top of the line devices, like the iPhone 12 Pro and the Samsung Galaxy S20.
- Buy a refurbished phone. Save up to 50% off MSRP by going with a refurbished phone. Get a popular device in great condition at a significant savings.
Best AT&T cell phone deals
|Apple iPhone SE||AT&T||Red Pocket||$399|
|Apple iPhone 11||AT&T||Red Pocket||$499|
|Samsung Galaxy S20||AT&T||Red Pocket||$529|
|Apple iPhone 12 mini||AT&T||Red Pocket||$629|
|Samsung Galaxy S20+||AT&T||Red Pocket||$629|
|Apple iPhone 13 mini||AT&T||Red Pocket||$699|
|Apple iPhone 12||AT&T||Red Pocket||$729|
|Apple iPhone 13||AT&T||Red Pocket||$799|
|Apple iPhone 11 Pro||AT&T||Unreal Mobile||$799|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro||AT&T||Red Pocket||$899|
|Apple iPhone 11 Max||AT&T||Red Pocket||$899|
|Apple iPhone 13 Pro||AT&T||Red Pocket||$949|
AT&T unlimited data plan FAQs
Is AT&T unlimited plan really unlimited?
Unlimited never really means unlimited, even with the major carriers. Read the terms and conditions of the AT&T unlimited data plan you choose to find out the data cap. Once you hit this number you'll get 3G or 2G data. Some carriers also slow data speeds if the network is congested.
Which AT&T unlimited plan is best?
How much is an AT&T unlimited plan?
AT&T unlimited data plans start at $75 per month plus taxes and fees if you go directly through the major carrier. The cheapest option is with a low cost carrier on the AT&T network, such as Pure Talk, with unlimited starter plans priced at around $40.
Ready to cut ties with your constantly growing wireless bill? An AT&T unlimited data plan from a low cost carrier is the ideal solution. It's the best way to keep your trusted network coverage without the high prices.
Compare AT&T phone plans and switch to a cheaper carrier.
|Red Pocket||High data plan||Unlimited||Unlimited||22GB||$40/mo|