What Network Does Boom! Mobile Use?
Boom! Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Verizon and T-Mobile 4G LTE networks. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Boom! Mobile Coverage
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Boom! Mobile Cell Phone Plans
Verizon vs Boom! Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $780 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Boom! Mobile||Verizon 4G LTE||0GB||$15/mo||$180/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$65/mo||$780/yr|
Boom! Mobile Features
- Operates on the nationwide Sprint and Verizon networks for consumers and AT&T for business
- Postpaid and prepaid no-contract plans available; no credit check or activation fee on prepaid
- Bring your own compatible Sprint or Verizon device or buy a Boom Mobile phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot use supported
- International calling available on business plans
- Roaming in Canada and Mexico available on business plans
- Customer service available by phone or chat from 8am - 8pm CST Monday through Friday and 10am -6pm Saturday