Boost Mobile 1GB plan
Boost Mobile SIM card description
- Owned by Dish and runs on T-Mobile's nationwide network
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or extra fees
- Bring your own phone (GSM compatible) or choose from a wide selection of new phones
- Mobile hotspot allowance with all plans
- International service and roaming available as add-on packs
- Customer support available by phone - 4am - 8pm PST Monday to Friday, 4am - 7pm weekends
Boost Mobile features
|Network||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
Boost Mobile compatible phones
As Boost Mobile runs on the AT&T & T-Mobile networks their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Boost Mobile coverage
Boost Mobile is powered by the AT&T & T-Mobile networks, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Boost Mobile prepaid SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Boost Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
AT&T vs Boost Mobile comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $660 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Boost Mobile||AT&T 4G & 5G||15GB||$20/mo||$240/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$55/mo||$660/yr|
Boost Mobile SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Boost Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours