Cricket vs Boost Mobile - which carrier is best?
Within this guide, you’ll be able to compare Boost Mobile and Cricket Wireless coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
Boost Mobile vs Cricket Wireless: Reviews
Boost Mobile vs Cricket Wireless: Plans
Boost Mobile Plans
|5GB Data* $10 Off First Month||Unlimited||Unlimited||5GB||$15*|
|Unlimited Data* $15 Off First Month||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||$35*|
Cricket Wireless Plans
Boost Mobile plans start at $15* and Cricket Wireless plans start as low as $30. With no contract you can get some of the cheapest cell phone plans shopping for a deal with MVNO's like Boost Mobile and Cricket Wireless.
Boost Mobile vs Cricket Wireless: Coverage
Boost Mobile is powered by T-Mobile's National 4G LTE Network
Cricket Wireless is powered by AT&T's National 4G LTE Network
Boost Mobile is powered by T-Mobile and Cricket Wireless is powered by AT&T. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area our coverage checker.
Boost Mobile vs Cricket Wireless: Features
|Carrier Features||Boost Mobile||Cricket Wireless|
|Data Speed:||4G LTE, 5G||4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone:|
|Keep Your Number:|
|Money Back Guarantee:|
Both Boost Mobile and Cricket Wireless offer prepaid plans with no contract and you can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. So not only do you get the benefit of saving on a device, but you get the same great service on a cheaper plan.
Boost Mobile vs Cricket Wireless: Phone Deals
If you're looking to upgrade, why not save money even more money and buy a refurbished phone?
With most smartphones only making minor changes each year, you can get the great smartphone features with big savings. Find the best unlocked phone deals by comparing phone prices compatible with Boost Mobile or Cricket Wireless.
|Model||Condition||Memory||Compatibility||Price||Apple iPhone 11||New||64GB||AT&T||$499||Apple iPhone 11 Max||New||64GB||AT&T||$899||Apple iPhone 11 Pro||New||64GB||AT&T||$799||Apple iPhone 12||New||64GB||T-Mobile||$729||Apple iPhone 12 mini||New||64GB||T-Mobile||$629||Apple iPhone 12 Pro||New||128GB||Verizon||$999||Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||New||128GB||T-Mobile||$999||Apple iPhone 13||New||128GB||T-Mobile||$829||Apple iPhone 13 mini||New||128GB||T-Mobile||$729||Apple iPhone 13 Pro||New||128GB||T-Mobile||$999||Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max||New||128GB||T-Mobile||$1,099||Apple iPhone SE||New||64GB||T-Mobile||$399|
Boost Mobile benefits
- Owned by Dish and runs on T-Mobile's nationwide network
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or extra fees
- Bring your own phone (GSM compatible) or choose from a wide selection of new phones
- Mobile hotspot allowance with all plans
- International service and roaming available as add-on packs
- Customer support available by phone - 4am - 8pm PST Monday to Friday, 4am - 7pm weekends
Cricket Wireless benefits
- Service provided on its parent company AT&T's nationwide network
- Prepaid - no contract or credit check
- Bring your own compatible GSM device or buy a Cricket Wireless phone (at retail or with a discount if you're bringing your phone number from another carrier)
- Mobile hotspot data is available with unlimited data plans as an add-on feature, for an extra fee
- Free talk and text to and from Canada and Mexico with an unlimited data plan
- Use of your plan while traveling in Canada or Mexico with unlimited data plan
- Two tiers of international calling add-ons for 35 more countries
- Customer service available by phone and chat from 7am to midnight Monday - Saturday, 10am to 10pm Sunday
Boost Mobile vs Cricket Wireless FAQs
What's the difference between Boost Mobile and Cricket Wireless?
The main difference between Boost Mobile and Cricket Wireless are plan prices and features. Both offer cheap cell phone plans powered by the major networks.
What networks do Boost Mobile and Cricket Wireless use?
Boost Mobile is powered by T-Mobile and Cricket Wireless runs on AT&T.
What phones are compatible with Boost Mobile and Cricket Wireless?
Most newer handsets are compatible if they're unlocked, but if you're not sure you can check phone compatibility with our IMEI checker.
Does a Boost Mobile phone work with Cricket Wireless?
If your Boost Mobile phone is unlocked it should work with Cricket Wireless. Most of the latest handsets are compatible but you can check your phone's compatibility with the carrier before purchasing.