Verizon vs US Mobile: Which carrier is best?
We compared Verizon & US Mobile plans, coverage & customer ratings: Which cell phone service is best for you?
MoneySavingPro independently researches the products & services to bring you our recommendations. We may earn money when you click our links - disclosure policy.
Looking to switch carrier but not sure if US Mobile or Verizon is better?
Within this guide, you'll be able to compare US Mobile and Verizon coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
Verizon vs US Mobile: Coverage & Plan Comparison 2023
US Mobile vs Verizon plans
US Mobile Unlimited
- Verizon & T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks US Mobile operates on the Verizon & T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE networks. This allows you to receive the same wireless coverage but at a fraction of the cost.
- Unlimited talk and text
- Unlimited data
- $650 in annual savings Savings are calculated comparing the cost of the US Mobile Unlimited vs an unlimited data plan from T-Mobile, AT&T or Verizon over the first 12 months.
* FREE 50 Day Trial + $50 Gift Card
US Mobile phone plans offer affordable deals on the Verizon and T-Mobile networks, with good customer service and customizable options. You can build the best phone plans to suit specific needs, with unlimited talk and text and even international roaming options.
Plus, they don't lock you into any long-term contracts, giving you the freedom to switch whenever you like.
- T-Mobile and Verizon 5G & 4G LTE network coverage
- Multi-line discounts for family plans
- Free trial available
- Excellent score on Trustpilot
- TV, music, & gaming subscription perks on unlimited plans
- eSIM compatible
- International calling is an extra cost
- International roaming is an extra cost
- Mobile hotspot allowance only available on unlimited plans
- US Mobile stands out with its exceptional customer service, offering 24/7 support by phone or online chat.
- Try before you buy on a 50-day trial period.
- Mobile hotspot data allowance is dependent on the unlimited plan you choose. You'll get either 5 GB, 10 GB, or 50 GB.
- With their family plans, you can save hundreds of dollars on your cell phone bill by adding multiple lines. The more lines you add, the more discount you receive.
- For extra perks, US Mobile offers streaming services like Disney Plus bundle with Hulu and ESPN, HBO Max, Apple TV, Spotify Family, PlayStation Plus, and more, with an unlimited prepaid plan and at least three additional lines.
- Available to new and existing US Mobile customers with an unlimited plan and at least three additional lines. You'll need to pay for the subscription yourself and verify it every three months for a maximum of 12 months. The extra cost will be credited to your account via Autopay.
- They may not be the best option for frequent travelers seeking reliable international coverage. Their add-on packages for roaming can be expensive, and their international calling features may not be as competitive as other carriers.
Compare Verizon unlimited plans
|Plan||Data||Monthly Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon Unlimited Welcome||Unlimited||$70||$840|
|Verizon Unlimited Plus||Unlimited||$75||$900|
|Verizon Unlimited Ultimate||Unlimited||$85||$1,020|
Verizon vs US Mobile comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $650 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unlimited||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|US Mobile||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unlimited||$25/mo||$250/yr|
US Mobile vs Verizon coverage
US Mobile is powered by Verizon. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area by using our coverage checker.
US Mobile coverage
US Mobile is powered by Verizon and T-Mobile 5G & 4G LTE wireless networks.
Find the cheapest cell phone service in your area
Enter your ZIP code below to find the best cell phone service in your area.
US Mobile vs Verizon plan features
|Carrier Features||US Mobile||Verizon|
|Networks||Verizon & T-Mobile||Verizon|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE||5G & 4G LTE|
|3G Network||GSM & CDMA||CDMA|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Contract||No - prepaid||No - Postpaid|
|Money Back Guarantee|
US Mobile vs Verizon customer service
US Mobile customer service
Contact US Mobile customer care
Call (878) 205-0088
Tag @usmobile on Twitter
Verizon customer service
Contact Verizon customer care
Call (800) 922-0204
Tag @verizon on Twitter
Verizon vs Verizon FAQs
US Mobile comparison guides
- Boost Infinite vs US Mobile
- Boost Mobile vs US Mobile
- Lycamobile vs US Mobile
- Mint Mobile vs US Mobile
- Mint Mobile vs US Mobile
- Red Pocket vs US Mobile
- Tello vs US Mobile
- Twigby vs US Mobile
- Ultra Mobile vs US Mobile
- US Mobile vs Boost Infinite
- US Mobile vs Consumer Cellular
- US Mobile vs Cricket Wireless
- US Mobile vs Kroger Wireless
- US Mobile vs Lycamobile
- US Mobile vs Metro by T-Mobile