Cricket vs Consumer Cellular comparison
Within this guide, you’ll be able to compare Cricket Wireless and Consumer Cellular coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
Cricket Wireless vs Consumer Cellular: Reviews
|View Plans||View Plans|
Cricket Wireless Review
Consumer Cellular Review
Cricket Wireless vs Consumer Cellular: Plans
Cricket Wireless Plans
Consumer Cellular Plans
Cricket Wireless plans start at $30 and Consumer Cellular plans start as low as $30. With no contract you can get some of the cheapest cell phone plans shopping for a deal with MVNO's like Cricket Wireless and Consumer Cellular.
Cricket Wireless vs Consumer Cellular: Coverage
Cricket Wireless is powered by AT&T's National 4G LTE Network
Consumer Cellular is powered by T-Mobile's National 4G LTE Network
Cricket Wireless is powered by AT&T and Consumer Cellular is powered by T-Mobile. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area our coverage checker.
Cricket Wireless vs Consumer Cellular: Features
|Carrier Features||Cricket Wireless||Consumer Cellular|
|Data Speed:||4G LTE||4G LTE, 5G|
|3G Network:||850, 1900MHz||850 MHz Cellular, Band 5 (GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE), 1900 MHz PCS, Band 2 (GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE)|
|Bring Your Phone:|
|Keep Your Number:|
|Contract:||No - prepaid||No - prepaid|
|Money Back Guarantee:||Yes - 30 days|
Both Cricket Wireless and Consumer Cellular offer prepaid plans with no contract and you can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. So not only do you get the benefit of saving on a device, but you get the same great service on a cheaper plan.
Cricket Wireless vs Consumer Cellular: Phone Deals
If you're looking to upgrade, why not save money even more money and buy a refurbished phone?
With most smartphones only making minor changes each year, you can get the great smartphone features with big savings. Find the best unlocked phone deals by comparing phone prices compatible with Cricket Wireless or Consumer Cellular.
|Phone||AT&T||Verizon||T-Mobile||Unlocked||iPhone 11||$349||$349||$499||$349||iPhone 11 Pro||$649||$799||$799||$649||iPhone 11 Pro Max||$749||$899||$899||$749||iPhone 12||$579||$579||$749||$579||iPhone 12 Mini||$479||$479||$479||$529||iPhone 12 Pro||$749||$749||$749||$749||iPhone 12 Pro Max||$949||$1,149||$849||$849||iPhone SE||$149||$149||$149||$149||iPhone XR||-||$499||$499||$499|
Cricket Wireless benefits
- Service provided on its parent company AT&T's nationwide network
- Prepaid - no contract or credit check
- Bring your own compatible GSM device or buy a Cricket Wireless phone (at retail or with a discount if you're bringing your phone number from another carrier)
- Mobile hotspot data is available with unlimited data plans as an add-on feature, for an extra fee
- Free talk and text to and from Canada and Mexico with an unlimited data plan
- Use of your plan while traveling in Canada or Mexico with unlimited data plan
- Two tiers of international calling add-ons for 35 more countries
- Customer service available by phone and chat from 7am to midnight Monday - Saturday, 10am to 10pm Sunday
Consumer Cellular benefits
- Coverage on the nationwide AT&T and T-Mobile networks
- Postpaid no-contract service - credit check required
- 30-day guarantee - if you're unsatisfied you can cancel within the first 30 days and pay nothing
- Bring your own phone or choose from a selection of flip phones and popular smartphones
- Keep your phone number
- International calling uses plan minutes plus a per-minute charge
- International roaming is available in select countries
- Customer service available by phone or live chat from 4am - 11pm EST weekdays and 6am -7pm weekends