Credo Mobile prepaid SIM card
CREDO Mobile SIM card description
- Coverage on the Verizon network
- Postpaid service - requires contract, credit check, and activation fee
- Choose from a decent selection of top smartphones
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot usage supported
- Calling to Canada and Mexico included, other countries billed at international rates
- Customer support by phone between 5:30am and 7:30pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8am to 5pm Saturday
CREDO Mobile features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
CREDO Mobile compatible phones
As CREDO Mobile runs on the Verizon network their SIM cards are compatible with CDMA phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
CREDO Mobile coverage
CREDO Mobile is powered by the Verizon network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
CREDO Mobile SIM card data plans
|CREDO Mobile 1GB||1GB||Verizon||$35|
|CREDO Mobile 3GB||3GB||Verizon||$50|
|CREDO Mobile 9GB||9GB||Verizon||$55|
|CREDO Mobile Unlimited Data||Unltd||Verizon||$70|
How do CREDO Mobile plans compare?
|US Mobile 500MB SIM card||500MB||Verizon||$5* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Twigby 4GB SIM card||4GB||Verizon||$10** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|US Mobile 5GB SIM card||5GB||Verizon||$15* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|US Mobile 15GB SIM card||15GB||Verizon||$20* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Visible Unlimited SIM card||Unltd||Verizon||$15** $15 Off for 3 Mths - Promo code: 15OFF|
CREDO Mobile SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with CREDO Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
CREDO Mobile SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the CREDO Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
CREDO Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a CREDO Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $35 - $70.
Where can I buy a CREDO Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a CREDO Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with CREDO Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with CREDO Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to CREDO Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to CREDO Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is CREDO Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your CREDO Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.