What Network Does Cricket Wireless Use?
Cricket Wireless is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national AT&T 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
Cricket Wireless offers a range of cheap cell phone plans. This means that you can choose a customized plan based on your usage, rather than wasting money on unlimited data, that most people don’t need.
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Cricket Wireless Coverage
AT&T 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Cricket Wireless Cell Phone Plans
AT&T vs Cricket Wireless Plan Comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $540 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G LTE||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Cricket Wireless||AT&T 4G LTE||2GB||$30/mo||$360/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$45/mo||$540/yr|
Cricket Wireless Features
- Service provided on its parent company AT&T's nationwide network
- Prepaid - no contract or credit check
- Bring your own compatible GSM device or buy a Cricket Wireless phone (at retail or with a discount if you're bringing your phone number from another carrier)
- Mobile hotspot data is available with unlimited data plans as an add-on feature, for an extra fee
- Free talk and text to and from Canada and Mexico with an unlimited data plan
- Use of your plan while traveling in Canada or Mexico with unlimited data plan
- Two tiers of international calling add-ons for 35 more countries
- Customer service available by phone and chat from 7am to midnight Monday - Saturday, 10am to 10pm Sunday