Cricket Wireless APN data settings
If you're switching to Cricket Wireless and bringing your own device, you may need to change your APN settings.
To configure your MMS & data settings for Cricket Wireless, use the Access Point Name details below.
Cricket Wireless APN settings for iPhone
|APN Roaming Protocol|
How to change APN settings on iPhone
- Select the Settings icon on your home screen.
- Select the Cellular menu option in the first section of the menu.
- Ensure that the Cellular Data and Enable LTE are both enabled via your device's Settings menu.
- Select the Cellular Data option and enter the information from the table.
Cricket Wireless APN settings for Android
|APN Roaming Protocol||IPv4|
How to change APN settings on Android
- Select Settings (located within Apps or the pull-down notifications tray)
- Select Connections.
- Select Mobile Networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Select Add in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter the information from the table.
Compare prices to find the best price on a Cricket Wireless phone. To sell your old phone for the best price, check out our handy price comparison tool.
If you haven't already switched to a low-cost carrier, MVNO's offer a great opportunity to find a cheap cell phone plan while keeping your phone, number, and coverage.
Related: Buy a Cricket Wireless SIM card