Cricket Wireless prepaid SIM card
Cricket Wireless SIM card description
- Service provided on its parent company AT&T's nationwide network
- Prepaid - no contract or credit check
- Bring your own compatible GSM device or buy a Cricket Wireless phone (at retail or with a discount if you're bringing your phone number from another carrier)
- Mobile hotspot data is available with unlimited data plans as an add-on feature, for an extra fee
- Free talk and text to and from Canada and Mexico with an unlimited data plan
- Use of your plan while traveling in Canada or Mexico with unlimited data plan
- Two tiers of international calling add-ons for 35 more countries
- Customer service available by phone and chat from 7am to midnight Monday - Saturday, 10am to 10pm Sunday
Cricket Wireless features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
Cricket Wireless compatible phones
As Cricket Wireless runs on the AT&T network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Cricket Wireless coverage
Cricket Wireless is powered by the AT&T network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Cricket Wireless SIM card data plans
|Cricket Wireless 2GB||2GB||$30|
|Cricket Wireless 10GB||10GB||$40|
|Cricket Wireless Unlimited Data||Unltd||$55|
How do Cricket Wireless plans compare?
|Boost Mobile 5GB SIM card||5GB||$5** 66% Off for 3 Months|
|Good2Go Mobile 6GB SIM card||6GB||$15** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Unreal Mobile 12GB SIM card||12GB||$20** Buy 2 Months Get 1 Free|
|Boost Mobile Unlimited SIM card||Unltd||$25|
|Red Pocket 100GB SIM card||100GB||$50|
Cricket Wireless SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Cricket Wireless;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
Cricket Wireless SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Cricket Wireless SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Cricket Wireless SIM card FAQs
How much is a Cricket Wireless SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $30 - $55.
Where can I buy a Cricket Wireless SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Cricket Wireless SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Cricket Wireless SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Cricket Wireless SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Cricket Wireless?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Cricket Wireless and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Cricket Wireless SIM card starter kit?
Your Cricket Wireless SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.