easyGO Wireless prepaid SIM card
easyGO Wireless SIM card description
- Service is delivered on the nationwide AT&T network
- Prepaid plans with no credit check or contract
- Bring your own phone
- Keep your phone number
- Recharge your plan via phone, online, or at an easyGO authorized dealer
- Customer support available via chat or phone, Monday through Saturday from 9am-10pm EST
easyGO Wireless features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
|International Calls||Yes - Unlimited to 80+ countries|
easyGO Wireless compatible phones
As easyGO Wireless runs on the AT&T network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
easyGO Wireless coverage
easyGO Wireless is powered by the AT&T network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
easyGO Wireless SIM card data plans
|easyGO Wireless 500MB||500MB||$20|
|easyGO Wireless 2GB||2GB||$30|
How do easyGO Wireless plans compare?
|Boost Mobile 5GB SIM card||5GB||$5** 66% Off for 3 Months|
|Good2Go Mobile 6GB SIM card||6GB||$15** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Unreal Mobile 12GB SIM card||12GB||$20** Buy 2 Months Get 1 Free|
|Boost Mobile Unlimited SIM card||Unltd||$25|
|Red Pocket 100GB SIM card||100GB||$50|
easyGO Wireless SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with easyGO Wireless;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
easyGO Wireless SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the easyGO Wireless SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
easyGO Wireless SIM card FAQs
How much is a easyGO Wireless SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $20 - $30.
Where can I buy a easyGO Wireless SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a easyGO Wireless SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with easyGO Wireless SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with easyGO Wireless SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to easyGO Wireless?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to easyGO Wireless and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is easyGO Wireless SIM card starter kit?
Your easyGO Wireless SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.