What Network Does Freedompop Use?
Freedompop is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national AT&T and Sprint 4G LTE networks. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
AT&T 4G LTE Network Map
Sprint 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Freedompop Cell Phone Plans
AT&T vs Freedompop Plan Comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $744 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G LTE||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Freedompop||AT&T 4G LTE||0.5GB||$13/mo||$156/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$62/mo||$744/yr|
- Coverage available on the Sprint or AT&T network
- Free 14-day trial of Premium 2 GB plan
- Free and prepaid cell phone service - no contract or credit check
- Bring your own compatible CDMA device or buy a Freedompop phone (new, used, or refurbished)
- Mobile hotspot/tethering supported
- International calling available as an add-on, with service to over 50 countries
- Global Virtual Number feature available for a small monthly fee, gives you a virtual number in another country which reroutes to your US-based phone
- Customer service available via online self account management and knowledge base for free members, or by email for paid plan members