FreeUP Mobile prepaid SIM card
FreeUP Mobile SIM card description
- Operates on the AT&T & T-Mobile networks
- Prepaid - no contract, no credit check, no activation fee
- Bring your own compatible GSM phone or buy a FreeUP phone
- Keep your phone number
- Tethering not supported
- Paid plans include unlimited calling to Canada and Mexico; global plans include unlimited talk and text to 100+ countries; other locations available as an add-on
- Use FreeUP Talk app to use Wi-Fi calling while abroad
- Customer service available via contact form
FreeUP Mobile features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
FreeUP Mobile compatible phones
As FreeUP Mobile runs on the T-Mobile network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
FreeUP Mobile coverage
FreeUP Mobile is powered by the T-Mobile network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
FreeUP Mobile SIM card data plans
|FreeUP Mobile 1GB||1GB||T-Mobile||$15|
|FreeUP Mobile 2GB||2GB||T-Mobile||$20|
|FreeUP Mobile 6GB||6GB||T-Mobile||$30|
|FreeUP Mobile 15GB||15GB||T-Mobile||$45|
How do FreeUP Mobile plans compare?
|US Mobile 500MB SIM card||500MB||T-Mobile||$5* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Tello 1GB SIM card||1GB||T-Mobile||$10|
|Mint Mobile 4GB SIM card||4GB||T-Mobile||$15** 3 Months FREE: $45 for 6 mths service|
|US Mobile 15GB SIM card||15GB||T-Mobile||$20* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Mint Mobile Unlimited SIM card||Unltd||T-Mobile||$30** 3 Months FREE: $90 for 6 mths service|
FreeUP Mobile SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with FreeUP Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
FreeUP Mobile SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the FreeUP Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
FreeUP Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a FreeUP Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $15 - $45.
Where can I buy a FreeUP Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a FreeUP Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with FreeUP Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with FreeUP Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to FreeUP Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to FreeUP Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is FreeUP Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your FreeUP Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.