What Network Does Gen Mobile Use?
Gen Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Sprint 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Gen Mobile Coverage
Sprint 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Gen Mobile Cell Phone Plans
Sprint vs Gen Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your Sprint phone, number & coverage: Save $600 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Sprint||Sprint 4G LTE||Unltd*||$60/mo||$720/yr|
|Gen Mobile||Sprint 4G LTE||0GB||$10/mo||$120/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$600/yr|
Gen Mobile Features
- Coverage on the nationwide Sprint network
- Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- 7-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
- Bring your eligible Sprint, Boost, or Virgin Mobile phone or buy a Gen Mobile phone
- Mobile hotspot/tethering supported
- Unlimited global text included; international plans with unlimited talk to 100+ countries, international calling to other countries available at applicable rates
- Customer support available by phone or chat every day from 8am - 6pm PST