Gen Mobile prepaid SIM card
Gen Mobile SIM card description
- Coverage on the nationwide Sprint network
- Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- 7-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
- Bring your eligible Sprint, Boost, or Virgin Mobile phone or buy a Gen Mobile phone
- Mobile hotspot/tethering supported
- Unlimited global text included; international plans with unlimited talk to 100+ countries, international calling to other countries available at applicable rates
- Customer support available by phone or chat every day from 8am - 6pm PST
Gen Mobile Specs
|Bring Your Phone:||Yes|
|Keep Your Number:||Yes|
Gen Mobile compatible phones
As Gen Mobile runs on the T-Mobile network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Gen Mobile coverage
Gen Mobile is powered by the T-Mobile network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Gen Mobile SIM card data plans
|Unlimited Talk & Text||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||0GB||$10** Buy 1 month get 1 month free|
|1GB Data||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$15** Buy 1 month get 1 month free|
|2GB Data||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$20** Buy 1 month get 1 month free|
|3GB Data||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$25** Buy 1 month get 1 month free|
|5GB Data||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$30** Buy 1 month get 1 month free|
How do Gen Mobile plans compare?
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$11** Extra 20% Off with code: MSP20|
Gen Mobile SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Gen Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
Gen Mobile SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Gen Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Gen Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a Gen Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $10 - $30.
Where can I buy a Gen Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Gen Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Gen Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Gen Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Gen Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Gen Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Gen Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your Gen Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.