What Network Does Go Smart Mobile Use?
Go Smart Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national T-Mobile 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
Go Smart Mobile offers a range of cheap cell phone plans. This means that you can choose a customized plan based on your usage, rather than wasting money on unlimited data, that most people don’t need.
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Go Smart Mobile Coverage
T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Go Smart Mobile Cell Phone Plans
T-Mobile vs Go Smart Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $540 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Go Smart Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||1GB||$25/mo||$300/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$45/mo||$540/yr|
Go Smart Mobile Features
- Coverage on the nationwide T-Mobile network
- Prepaid plans - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own compatible device
- Mobile hotspot/tethering permitted
- Unlimited international text included, international calling to over 60 countries free with every plan, talk to other countries available via global calling card
- international roaming in Latin America included
- Customer service available by phone 8am - 11:45pm EST every day, or by online chat