Good2Go Mobile 1GB prepaid phone plan
Good2Go Mobile SIM card description
- Coverage on the nationwide AT&T & T-Mobile networks
- Prepaid cell phone plans - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own phone or buy a Good2Go Mobile phone
- Mobile hotspot/tethering not supported
- International calling to over 60 countries available as affordable plan add-on; calling to other countries via add-on calling card
- Customer service available by phone 7am - 1am EST every day
Good2Go Mobile features
|Network||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Prepaid||No - prepaid|
Good2Go Mobile compatible phones
As Good2Go Mobile runs on the AT&T & T-Mobile networks their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Good2Go Mobile coverage
Good2Go Mobile is powered by the AT&T & T-Mobile networks, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Good2Go Mobile SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Good2Go Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
AT&T vs Good2Go Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $637 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T 4G & 5G||3GB||$25/mo||$263/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$637/yr|
Good2Go Mobile SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Good2Go Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Good2Go Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a Good2Go Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $10 - $50.
Where can I buy a Good2Go Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Good2Go Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Good2Go Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Good2Go Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Good2Go Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Good2Go Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Good2Go Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your Good2Go Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.