Good2Go Mobile cell phone plans in 2022
If you're fed up with paying expensive cell phone bills, prepaid plans with an MVNO like Good2Go Mobile can save you up to $600 a year.
Prepaid plans are no-contract cell phone plans, so you have the freedom to amend your plan at any time, should your needs change. Say goodbye to long-term contracts and credit checks, and get affordable plans with all the same benefits.
Powered by AT&T and T-Mobile you'll have access to the same quality coverage, including 5G where it's available.
Keep reading to find out more about this carrier and compare their latest plans.
Good2Go Mobile plans
Good2Go Mobile plan prices
|Good2Go Mobile 1GB||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$10** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Good2Go Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||0GB||$10|
|Good2Go Mobile 3GB||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$12.50** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Good2Go Mobile 6GB||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||6GB||$17.50** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Good2Go Mobile 10GB||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||10GB||$40|
|Good2Go Mobile 20GB||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||20GB||$50|
AT&T vs Good2Go Mobile comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $532 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T 4G & 5G||6GB||$35/mo||$368/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$40/mo||$532/yr|
Good2Go Mobile phone service benefits
- Quality coverage: Powered by the T-Mobile and AT&T network, you can expect the same nationwide coverage. To see if AT&T or T-Mobile's network is the best coverage in your area you can use the Good2Go Mobile coverage map.
- Save money: Good2Go Mobile SIM cards offer value for money with their plans. Although you'll find the same features and coverage as a plan direct from AT&T or T-Mobile, Good2Go Mobile could save you up to $600 a year.
- No contracts: As a prepaid carrier, you won't have to sign a 12 or 24-month contract. So if you're not happy with your plan there are no restrictions keeping you locked to the carrier.
- Phone and plan bundles: If you're interested in upgrading your cell phone, you can find a range of the best Good2Go Mobile phones to choose from. Just like a phone and plan bundle from one of the major networks, but with affordable options.
- Bring your own phone: If you don't want to upgrade your phone you can easily bring your own, with Good2Go Mobile bring your own phone plans. You'll just need to check your cell phone is fully compatible.
- Easy set up: Being online-based, it's quick to choose and purchase your Good2Go Mobile SIM starter kit. Once your SIM card's arrived, it's easy to set up and you'll be up and running with a few simple steps.
- Unlimited talk & text: Most MVNOs provide unlimited talk and text with their plans.
- 4G LTE coverage: Operating on the T-Mobile or AT&T network, you'll receive their 4G LTE data speeds.
- 5G high-speed data: If you have a 5G eligible device you can get access to the fast 5G network (where it's available) at no extra cost with Good2Go Mobile 5G plans.
- Multiple lines: Most prepaid carriers offer family plans that include a discount for additional lines purchased. Good2Go Mobile family plans are a great money-saving option when buying more than one line.
- Customer service: Find out what the Good2Go Mobile customer service department is like and what customers are saying with Good2Go Mobile customer reviews.
Good2Go Mobile plan features
Good2Go Mobile family plans
|Plan||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|Good2Go Mobile 1GB||$20||$40$20/line||$60$20/line||$80$20/line|
|Good2Go Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text||$10||$20$10/line||$30$10/line||$40$10/line|
|Good2Go Mobile 3GB||$25||$50$25/line||$75$25/line||$100$25/line|
|Good2Go Mobile 6GB||$35||$70$35/line||$105$35/line||$140$35/line|
|Good2Go Mobile 10GB||$40||$80$40/line||$120$40/line||$160$40/line|
What network does Good2Go Mobile use?
Good2Go Mobile is powered by AT&T and T-Mobile's 4G LTE network. Because T-Mobile offers 5G where available, it's something Good2Go Mobile customers can enjoy too.
Network coverage ratings
Good2Go Mobile customer service
|CARRIER||TRUSTPILOT USER RATING|
Is Good2Go Mobile worth it?
Forget the lengthy contracts when you get a cheap prepaid cell phone plan from low-cost carriers like Good2Go Mobile. With no contract, you're free to amend your plan or change carriers without an early termination fee.
Operating on the same major US networks, MVNOs offer great value for money, saving you hundreds of dollars a year.
Happy with your current handset? Why pay the extra money to upgrade. With Good2Go Mobile you can bring your own phone to make the switch even easier and save more money.
Read our full Good2Go Mobile review.
Good2Go Mobile phone plans FAQs
Where can I buy a Good2Go Mobile SIM card?
You can purchase an Good2Go Mobile SIM card online from Good2Go Mobile's website.
How much is Good2Go Mobile?
Good2Go Mobile plans start at only $10 per month.