What network does Good2Go Mobile use?
Good2Go Mobile is powered by the nationwide network AT&T & T-Mobile offering the same coverage without the expensive price tag.
Good2Go Mobile is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO), they provide cell phone service that could save you $600 per year on your phone bill, without sacrificing wireless coverage or call quality.
Below you'll find further information to help decide if Good2Go Mobile has the best wireless coverage for your needs.
Good2Go Mobile coverage
What towers does Good2Go Mobile use?
Good2Go Mobile operates on the AT&T & T-Mobile networks, so you'll have access to the same nationwide 4G LTE coverage, and 5G where it's available.
Even if you've had a plan with AT&T & T-Mobile before it's always worth checking cell phone coverage in your area, which you can easily do with our ZIP code checker for availability at your address.
Good2Go Mobile coverage comparison
Does Good2Go Mobile have 5G?
Yes, you can get access to the 5G network at no extra cost with Good2Go Mobile, with a 5G compatible device.
Is Good2Go Mobile CDMA or GSM?
AT&T & T-Mobile uses the GSM network so Good2Go Mobile is compatible with all GSM phones. Don't worry if your phone is not using the same technology, you can still save money on your cell phone plan. If you want to check your phone's compatibility you can use our IMEI checker.
Is Good2Go Mobile available in my area?
Good2Go Mobile phone service
|Good2Go Mobile 3GB||3GB||$10** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Good2Go Mobile Unlimited Talk & Text||0GB||$10|
|Good2Go Mobile 6GB||6GB||$15** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Good2Go Mobile 1GB||1GB||$15|
|Good2Go Mobile 10GB||10GB||$35|
|Good2Go Mobile 20GB||20GB||$45|
AT&T vs Good2Go Mobile comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $690 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T 4G & 5G||3GB||$20/mo||$210/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$55/mo||$690/yr|
Good2Go Mobile benefits
- Quality coverage: Powered by the T-Mobile and AT&T networks, you can expect the same nationwide coverage.
- Save money: Good2Go Mobile SIM cards offer value for money with their plans. Although you'll find the same features and coverage as a plan direct from AT&T or T-Mobile, Good2Go Mobile could save you up to $600 a year.
- No contracts: Good2Go Mobile plans are prepaid, so if you're not happy with your plan there are no restrictions keeping you locked to the carrier.
- Phone and plan bundles: If you're interested in upgrading your cell phone, you can find a range of the best Good2Go Mobile phones to choose from. Just like a phone and plan bundle from one of the major networks, but with affordable options.
- Bring your own phone: If you don't want to upgrade your phone you can easily bring your own, with Good2Go Mobile bring your own phone plans. You'll just need to check your cell phone is fully compatible.
- Easy set up: Being online-based, it's quick to choose and purchase your Good2Go Mobile SIM starter kit. Once your SIM card's arrived, it's easy to set up and you'll be up and running with a few simple steps.
- Unlimited talk & text: Most MVNOs provide unlimited talk and text with their plans.
- 4G LTE coverage: Operating on the T-Mobile or AT&T network, you'll receive their 4G LTE data speeds.
- 5G high-speed data: If you have a 5G eligible device you can get access to the fast 5G network (where it's available) at no extra cost with Good2Go Mobile 5G plans.
- Multiple lines: Most prepaid carriers offer family plans that include a discount for additional lines purchased. Good2Go Mobile family plans are a great money-saving option when buying more than one line.
- Customer service: Find out what the Good2Go Mobile customer service department is like and what customers are saying with Good2Go Mobile customer reviews.
Read our full Good2Go Mobile review
Good2Go Mobile features
|Network||AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
Good2Go Mobile makes it possible to get a cell phone plan on the AT&T & T-Mobile network without big network prices.
Good2Go Mobile offers the same nationwide coverage with 4G LTE and the 5G network, where it's available.
With MVNOs you'll get flexible plans with no contracts, so you're free to amend or cancel without any additional fees.
If you're not sure Good2Go Mobile plans are right for you, there's a large selection of MVNOs across all networks you can compare to find your perfect low-cost plan.
Good2Go Mobile coverage FAQs
How good is Good2Go Mobile coverage?
Good2Go Mobile is powered by AT&T, so you'll receive nationwide 4G LTE coverage and 5G speeds where available.
What service does Good2Go Mobile use?
Good2Go Mobile uses the AT&T wireless network.
Where is Good2Go Mobile available?
Good2Go Mobile's cell phone service is available nationwide as they operate on the AT&T wireless network.