Republic Wireless vs Google Fi comparison
Within this guide, you’ll be able to compare Republic Wireless and Google Fi coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
Republic Wireless vs Google Fi: Reviews
|View Plans||View Plans|
Republic Wireless Review
Google Fi Review
Republic Wireless vs Google Fi: Plans
Republic Wireless Plans
|Unlimited Talk & Text||Unlimited||Unlimited||0GB||$15|
Google Fi Plans
Republic Wireless plans start at $15 and Google Fi plans start as low as $70. With no contract you can get some of the cheapest cell phone plans shopping for a deal with MVNO's like Republic Wireless and Google Fi.
Republic Wireless vs Google Fi: Coverage
Republic Wireless is powered by T-Mobile's National 4G LTE Network
Google Fi is powered by T-Mobile's National 4G LTE Network
Republic Wireless is powered by T-Mobile and Google Fi is powered by T-Mobile. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area our coverage checker.
Republic Wireless vs Google Fi: Features
|Carrier Features||Republic Wireless||Google Fi|
|Data Speed:||4G LTE, 5G||4G LTE|
|3G Network:||1900 MHz PCS, 1700/2100 MHz AWS, 1900 MHz||WiFi|
|Bring Your Phone:|
|Keep Your Number:|
|Contract:||No - prepaid||No - prepaid|
|Money Back Guarantee:|
Both Republic Wireless and Google Fi offer prepaid plans with no contract and you can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. So not only do you get the benefit of saving on a device, but you get the same great service on a cheaper plan.
Republic Wireless vs Google Fi: Phone Deals
If you're looking to upgrade, why not save money even more money and buy a refurbished phone?
With most smartphones only making minor changes each year, you can get the great smartphone features with big savings. Find the best unlocked phone deals by comparing phone prices compatible with Republic Wireless or Google Fi.
|Phone||AT&T||Verizon||T-Mobile||Unlocked||iPhone 11||$349||$349||$499||$349||iPhone 11 Pro||$649||$799||$799||$649||iPhone 11 Pro Max||$749||$899||$899||$749||iPhone 12||$579||$579||$749||$579||iPhone 12 Mini||$479||$479||$479||$529||iPhone 12 Pro||$749||$749||$749||$749||iPhone 12 Pro Max||$949||$1,149||$849||$849||iPhone SE||$149||$149||$149||$149||iPhone XR||-||$499||$499||$499|
Republic Wireless benefits
- Coverage on the Sprint and T-Mobile networks
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Money-back guarantee - cancel your service within 14 days of activation and receive a full refund for the cost of your plan
- Bring your own unlocked compatible device or purchase a Republic Wireless phone (carrier-branded phones aren't compatible)
- Keep your phone number
- Calling to Canada is supported; other international calling is available via international calling card
- Talk while roaming internationally is available via a Wi-Fi connection
- 24/7 US-based customer support
Google Fi benefits
- Coverage on T-Mobile, Sprint, and US Cellular networks
- Prepaid with a twist - no contract, credit check, or activation fees; if you use more or less data than the plan you choose, you'll be credited or billed for the difference
- Bring your own compatible device or buy a Google Fi phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering supported
- International calling available; international roaming available in over 200 countries using your plan data and a flat fee per talk minute
- 24/7 customer service