What Network Does GreatCall Use?
GreatCall is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Verizon 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
GreatCall Cell Phone Plans
Verizon vs GreatCall Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $600 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|GreatCall||Verizon 4G LTE||1GB||$30/mo||$360/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$600/yr|
- Coverage on the Verizon network
- Prepaid service plans with no contract; may require activation fee
- 30-day guarantee - if unsatisfied, you'll get back your plan charge (less any usage), activation fee, and the cost of your phone minus a restocking fee (if returned in like-new condition)
- Keep your phone number
- Tethering permitted
- Calls to Canada use your plan minutes, other destinations use plan minutes plus an additional per-minute charge
- International roaming services are charged at international rates
- Customer service available by phone Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST