What Network Does h2o Wireless Use?
h2o Wireless is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national AT&T 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
h2o Wireless Coverage
AT&T 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
h2o Wireless Cell Phone Plans
AT&T vs h2o Wireless Plan Comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $675 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G LTE||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|h2o Wireless||AT&T 4G LTE||2GB||$20/mo||$225/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$55/mo||$675/yr|
h2o Wireless Features
- Provides AT&T network coverage
- Prepaid and pay-as-you-go service - no contract, no credit check, and no activation fee
- Bring your own AT&T phone or unlocked GSM device, or buy one from the small selection of h2o Wireless phones
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering not permitted
- Global text and international talk to 50+ countries, plus an international talk credit for other locations, included in all monthly plans
- Customer support available via phone and chat, 9am - Midnight EST weekdays, 9am to 11pm weekends