H2O Wireless prepaid SIM card
H2O Wireless SIM card description
- Provides AT&T network coverage
- Prepaid and pay-as-you-go service - no contract, no credit check, and no activation fee
- Bring your own AT&T phone or unlocked GSM device, or buy one from the selection of h2o Wireless phones
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering only permitted with Unlimited+ plan
- Global text and international talk to 70 countries, plus an international talk credit for other locations, included in all monthly unlimited plans
- Customer support available 24/7 via chat, or 9am - Midnight EST weekdays, 9am to 11pm weekends on the phone
H2O Wireless features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
H2O Wireless compatible phones
As H2O Wireless runs on the AT&T network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
H2O Wireless coverage
H2O Wireless is powered by the AT&T network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
H2O Wireless SIM card data plans
|H2O Wireless 2GB||2GB||AT&T||$20|
|H2O Wireless 6GB||6GB||AT&T||$30|
|H2O Wireless 15GB||15GB||AT&T||$40|
|H2O Wireless Unlimited Data||Unltd||AT&T||$50|
|* 25% Off for 3 Months|
How do H2O Wireless plans compare?
|Boost Mobile 5GB SIM card||5GB||AT&T||$5** 66% Off for 3 Months|
|Good2Go Mobile 6GB SIM card||6GB||AT&T||$15** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Boost Mobile 15GB SIM card||15GB||AT&T||$20** $240 for 1 year service|
|Boost Mobile Unlimited SIM card||Unltd||AT&T||$25|
|Red Pocket 100GB SIM card||100GB||AT&T||$38** Only $450 for 12 Mths Service|
H2O Wireless SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with H2O Wireless;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
H2O Wireless SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the H2O Wireless SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
H2O Wireless SIM card FAQs
How much is a H2O Wireless SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $15 - $50.
Where can I buy a H2O Wireless SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a H2O Wireless SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with H2O Wireless SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with H2O Wireless SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to H2O Wireless?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to H2O Wireless and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is H2O Wireless SIM card starter kit?
Your H2O Wireless SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.