Kroger Wireless prepaid SIM card
Kroger Wireless SIM card description
- Service provided on the nationwide Sprint network
- Prepaid plans with no credit check or contract
- Bring your own phone
- Keep your own phone number
- Mobile hotspot use is permitted
- Competitive international calling rates to dozens of countries
- Customer service available via phone from 9am-11pm EST Monday - Saturday, 10am-7pm Sunday
Kroger Wireless Specs
|3G Bands:||800 MHz, 1900 MHz|
|4G LTE Bands:||1900 MHz, 850 MHz, 2500 MHz|
|Bring Your Phone:||Yes|
|Keep Your Number:||Yes|
Kroger Wireless compatible phones
As Kroger Wireless runs on the Sprint network their SIM cards are compatible with & phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Kroger Wireless coverage
Kroger Wireless is powered by the Sprint network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Kroger Wireless SIM card data plans
How do Kroger Wireless plans compare?
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$11** Extra 20% Off with code: MSP20|
Kroger Wireless SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Kroger Wireless;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
Kroger Wireless SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Kroger Wireless SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Kroger Wireless SIM card FAQs
How much is a Kroger Wireless SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $25 - $45.
Where can I buy a Kroger Wireless SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Kroger Wireless SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Kroger Wireless SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Kroger Wireless SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Kroger Wireless?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Kroger Wireless and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Kroger Wireless SIM card starter kit?
Your Kroger Wireless SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.