Lively prepaid SIM card
Lively SIM card description
- Coverage on the Verizon network
- Prepaid service plans with no contract; may require activation fee
- 30-day guarantee - if unsatisfied, you'll get back your plan charge (less any usage), activation fee, and the cost of your phone minus a restocking fee (if returned in like-new condition)
- Keep your phone number
- Tethering permitted
- Calls to Canada use your plan minutes, other destinations use plan minutes plus an additional per-minute charge
- International roaming services are charged at international rates
- Customer service available by phone Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
Lively compatible phones
As Lively runs on the Verizon network their SIM cards are compatible with CDMA phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Lively is powered by the Verizon network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Lively SIM card data plans
|Lively Unlimited Talk & Text||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||0GB||$20|
|Lively Unlimited Data||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$40|
How do Lively plans compare?
|Twigby||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||3GB||$10** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$15Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Twigby||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||10GB||$17.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
|Red Pocket||AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||25GB||$30** $360 for 12 Months Service|
|Twigby||Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||5GB||$12.50** 50% Off for 6 Months|
Lively SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Lively;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
Lively SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Lively SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Lively SIM card FAQs
How much is a Lively SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $20 - $40.
Where can I buy a Lively SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Lively SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Lively SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Lively SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Lively?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Lively and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Lively SIM card starter kit?
Your Lively SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.