Metro by T-Mobile prepaid SIM card
Metro by T-Mobile SIM card description
- Operates on the nationwide T-Mobile network (formerly MetroPCS)
- Prepaid - no contract, no credit check, and no extra fees
- Bring your own phone or get a free or discounted device if switching from another carrier to a Metro unlimited data plan
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot data with unlimited plan tiers
- International service available as a plan upgrade - choose from Unlimited Canada, Unlimited Mexico, or World Calling which includes talk/text to select countries while in the US or abroad
- 24/7 customer service
Metro by T-Mobile Specs
|3G Bands:||800, 1900Mhz|
|4G LTE Bands:||700 MHz|
|Bring Your Phone:||Yes|
|Keep Your Number:||Yes|
Metro by T-Mobile compatible phones
As Metro by T-Mobile runs on the T-Mobile network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Metro by T-Mobile coverage
Metro by T-Mobile is powered by the T-Mobile network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Metro by T-Mobile SIM card data plans
How do Metro by T-Mobile plans compare?
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$11** Extra 20% Off with code: MSP20|
Metro by T-Mobile SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Metro by T-Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
Metro by T-Mobile SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Metro by T-Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Metro by T-Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a Metro by T-Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $30 - $50.
Where can I buy a Metro by T-Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Metro by T-Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Metro by T-Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Metro by T-Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Metro by T-Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Metro by T-Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Metro by T-Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your Metro by T-Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.