What Network Does Metro by T-Mobile Use?
Metro by T-Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national T-Mobile 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
Metro by T-Mobile offers a range of cheap cell phone plans. This means that you can choose a customized plan based on your usage, rather than wasting money on unlimited data, that most people don’t need.
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Metro by T-Mobile Coverage
T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Metro by T-Mobile Cell Phone Plans
T-Mobile vs Metro by T-Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $360 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Metro by T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||10GB||$40/mo||$480/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$30/mo||$360/yr|
Metro by T-Mobile Features
- Operates on the nationwide T-Mobile network (formerly MetroPCS)
- Prepaid - no contract, no credit check, and no extra fees
- Bring or your own phone or get a free or discounted device if switching from another carrier to a Metro unlimited data plan
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot data with unlimited plan tiers
- International service available as a plan upgrade - choose from Unlimited Canada, Unlimited Mexico, or World Calling which includes talk/text to select countries while in the US or abroad
- 24/7 customer service