Ultra Mobile vs Mint Mobile - which carrier is best?
Within this guide, you'll be able to compare Mint Mobile and Ultra Mobile coverage, features, plans and prices side-by-side, so you can decide for yourself which carrier offers the best deal.
Mint Mobile vs Ultra Mobile: Reviews
|See Deals||See Deals|
Mint Mobile Review
Ultra Mobile Review
Mint Mobile vs Ultra Mobile: Plans
Mint Mobile Plans
Ultra Mobile Plans
Mint Mobile plans start at $15 and Ultra Mobile plans start as low as $15. With no contract you can get some of the cheapest cell phone plans shopping for a deal with MVNO's like Mint Mobile and Ultra Mobile.
Mint Mobile vs Ultra Mobile: Coverage
Mint Mobile is powered by T-Mobile's National 4G LTE Network
Ultra Mobile is powered by T-Mobile's National 4G LTE Network
Mint Mobile is powered by T-Mobile and Ultra Mobile is powered by T-Mobile. Coverage can vary depending on your location. You can check their availability in your area our coverage checker.
Mint Mobile vs Ultra Mobile: Features
|Carrier Features||Mint Mobile||Ultra Mobile|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Contract||No - 3 mths prepaid||No - prepaid|
|Money Back Guarantee||Yes - 7 days||Yes - 10 day|
|International Calls||Yes - Includes Mexico & Canada||Yes - Includes 80 countries|
Both Mint Mobile and Ultra Mobile offer prepaid plans with no contract and you can bring your own phone and keep your phone number. So not only do you get the benefit of saving on a device, but you get the same great service on a cheaper plan.
Mint Mobile vs Ultra Mobile: Phone Deals
If you're looking to upgrade, why not save money even more money and buy a refurbished phone?
With most smartphones only making minor changes each year, you can get the great smartphone features with big savings. Find the best unlocked phone deals by comparing phone prices compatible with Mint Mobile or Ultra Mobile.
|Apple iPhone SE||$18/mo||$20/mo||$24/mo|
|Apple iPhone 13 mini||-||$26/mo||$30/mo|
|Apple iPhone 13||-||$30/mo||$35/mo|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro||-||$33/mo||$37/mo|
|Apple iPhone 14||-||$35/mo||-|
|Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max||-||$37/mo||-|
Mint Mobile benefits
- Operates on the nationwide T-Mobile network
- 7-day money-back guarantee
- Prepaid - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your phone or buy a Mint Mobile device
- Keep your phone number
- Using your phone as a mobile hotspot is permitted
- Free calling to Canada & Mexico, affordable rates to 160+ other locations
- Flat-rate international roaming available as an add-on feature
- Customer service by phone on weekdays and weekends, 24/7 by virtual chat
Ultra Mobile benefits
- Coverage provided on the nationwide T-Mobile network
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own compatible GSM phone or buy one from Ultra Mobile
- Mobile hotspot use supported
- Unlimited global texting and unlimited calling to 80+ countries
- International roaming credits available in $5, $10, or $20 denominations
- International plan tier comes with uTalk - a feature that gives you up to 1250 bonus minutes to your choice of 39 additional destinations
- Customer service available by phone, email, and chat from 6am to 6pm every day
Mint Mobile vs Ultra Mobile FAQs
What's the difference between Mint Mobile and Ultra Mobile?
The main difference between Mint Mobile and Ultra Mobile are plan prices and features. Both offer cheap cell phone plans powered by the major networks.
What networks do Mint Mobile and Ultra Mobile use?
Mint Mobile is powered by T-Mobile and Ultra Mobile runs on T-Mobile.
What phones are compatible with Mint Mobile and Ultra Mobile?
Most newer handsets are compatible if they're unlocked, but if you're not sure you can check phone compatibility with our IMEI checker.
Does a Mint Mobile phone work with Ultra Mobile?
If your Mint Mobile phone is unlocked it should work with Ultra Mobile. Most of the latest handsets are compatible but you can check your phone's compatibility with the carrier before purchasing.