Net10 Wireless prepaid SIM card
Net10 Wireless SIM card description
- Offers coverage on all major networks
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- Bring your own phone from any network or buy a Net10 phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering on higher tiered plans
- International calling available as part of a monthly plan or as a pay-as-you-go calling card
- Customer support available via phone or chat from 8am to 11:45pm EST every day
Net10 Wireless features
|Network||Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile|
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|3G Network||CDMA, GSM|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
Net10 Wireless compatible phones
As Net10 Wireless runs on the Verizon network their SIM cards are compatible with CDMA phones. If you're not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Net10 Wireless coverage
Net10 Wireless is powered by the Verizon network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you're new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Net10 Wireless SIM card data plans
|Net10 Wireless 2GB||2GB||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon||$20|
|Net10 Wireless 5GB||5GB||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon||$35|
|Net10 Wireless 10GB||10GB||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon||$40|
|Net10 Wireless Unlimited Data||Unltd||T-Mobile, AT&T & Verizon||$50|
How do Net10 Wireless plans compare?
|US Mobile 500MB SIM card||500MB||Verizon||$5* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Twigby 4GB SIM card||4GB||Verizon||$10** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|US Mobile 5GB SIM card||5GB||Verizon||$15* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|US Mobile 15GB SIM card||15GB||Verizon||$20* FREE 10-Day Trial|
|Visible Unlimited SIM card||Unltd||Verizon||$30|
Net10 Wireless SIM card benefits
There's a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Net10 Wireless;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you'll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don't have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you'll be up and running, all within a few days.
Net10 Wireless SIM card activation
It's easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Net10 Wireless SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you're looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Net10 Wireless SIM card FAQs
How much is a Net10 Wireless SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $20 - $50.
Where can I buy a Net10 Wireless SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Net10 Wireless SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Net10 Wireless SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Net10 Wireless SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Net10 Wireless?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Net10 Wireless and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Net10 Wireless SIM card starter kit?
Your Net10 Wireless SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.