Patriot Mobile prepaid SIM card
Patriot Mobile SIM card description
- Service provided on the nationwide Sprint network
- Postpaid plans with credit check and 24-month contract
- Bring your own phone
- Keep your phone number
- Extra data may be purchased as an add-on
- For each customer you refer, up to five, you get $10 off your monthly bill for up to 12 months
- US-based customer support available by phone and email from 8am-8:30pm CST Monday - Friday and 9am-6pm Saturday
Patriot Mobile Specs
|3G Bands:||800 MHz, 1900 MHz|
|4G LTE Bands:||1900 MHz, 850 MHz, 2500 MHz|
|Bring Your Phone:||Yes|
|Keep Your Number:||Yes|
Patriot Mobile compatible phones
As Patriot Mobile runs on the Sprint network their SIM cards are compatible with & phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Patriot Mobile coverage
Patriot Mobile is powered by the Sprint network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Patriot Mobile SIM card data plans
|Unlimited Talk & Text||Sprint||Unltd||Unltd||0GB||$25|
How do Patriot Mobile plans compare?
|Mint Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||4GB||$15** $45 for 3 Months Service|
|US Mobile||Verizon & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$20Free Starter Kit with code: MSPUSM|
|Ting||T-Mobile & Verizon||Unltd||Unltd||Unltd||$25** $20 Off for 3 Months|
|Ultra Mobile||T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$11** Extra 20% Off with code: MSP20|
Patriot Mobile SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Patriot Mobile;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
Patriot Mobile SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Patriot Mobile SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Patriot Mobile SIM card FAQs
How much is a Patriot Mobile SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $25 - $55.
Where can I buy a Patriot Mobile SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Patriot Mobile SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Patriot Mobile SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Patriot Mobile SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Patriot Mobile?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Patriot Mobile and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Patriot Mobile SIM card starter kit?
Your Patriot Mobile SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.