Sprint bill pay options
There are several ways to Sprint your bill, you can do this online, by phone, with their app or in-store.
Here's a summary of how to make your Sprint bill payment.
Paying Your Sprint Bill Online
- Log on to your My Sprint account
- From the homepage select Pay Bill
- Choose a payment method
- Click continue
- Confirm your payment info
- Click "Authorize"
Pay Your Bill with the Sprint App
- Log into the My Sprint app
- Choose Bill Pay on the home screen
- Select a payment method and date
- Choose continue
- Review your payment information
- Confirm the payment
Pay Your Sprint Bill By Phone
- Dial 800-784-2608 (or *3 from your Sprint phone)
- Follow the prompts and choose "Pay Your Bill"
- Enter your Sprint phone number
- Complete your payment by following the prompts
How to Cut Your Sprint Bill in Half
If you're paying over $40 per month for your Sprint phone bill, it's very likely that your wasting money.
Did you know that most people on an unlimited plan, only use 3GB of data? It seems like a waste to pay for unlimited data if don't need it. It's possible to save up to $600 per year, per line, without sacrifices coverage or call quality.
Sprint vs Tello Plan Comparison
Keep your Sprint phone, number & coverage: Save $468 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Sprint||Sprint 4G LTE||$0/mo||$0/yr|
|Tello||Sprint 4G LTE||Unltd||$39/mo||$468/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$39/mo||$468/yr|
Switch to a Cheaper Carrier
You can keep your Sprint network service without keeping the high prices by choosing an MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operators). These are smaller wireless carriers that offer cut-rate prices on the same networks the big four providers use.
Sprint MVNO Benefits
- Cheaper by up to 50%: Save up to half or more off your cell phone bill by going with an MVNO.
- Same reliable network: Your service is on the same network the big guys use.
- Customizable plans: MVNOs typically offer more flexible plan options to meet your actual needs.
- No contracts or credit checks: Prepaid no-commitment plans make sign-up a breeze.
- Bring your own phone: BYOP plans mean you can keep your device and your phone number.
Cheap Sprint Phone Deals
Refurbished Phone Benefits
- Save 50% or more: Get a sleek device in great condition at about half the cost of retail.
- Get big bang for your buck: New devices usually only get small changes. Buy a model year or two old and get a great deal without sacrificing your favorite features.
- Keep your freedom: Want to switch carriers? No problem when you own your phone.