Verizon Bill Pay Options
You can pay your Verizon bill in several different ways including online, by phone, via the app, or in person at your Verizon store.
Here are the steps to take to pay your Verizon bill.
Paying Your Verizon Bill Online
- Sign into your My Verizon account
- Select Pay Bill
- Choose total amount due
- Enter your payment method
- Choose continue
- Review your payment details
- Select "Send Payment"
Pay Your Bill with the My Verizon App
- Sign into your My Verizon account via the app
- Select your billing statement from the homescreen
- Choose Pay Bill
- Select a payment method
- Confirm your payment
Pay Your Verizon Bill by Phone
- Dial 800-922-0204
- Follow the prompts to make payment
- Enter your PIN then #
- Choose a payment type
- Complete payment and note confirmation number
You can also sign up for autopay if you prefer, and you'll receive a $5/month discount for doing so.
How to Cut Your Verizon Bill in Half
Is your Verizon phone bill more than $40 a month? If so, you're probably wasting a ton of money.
The average person only uses about 3GB of data per month - which means you're likely paying for data you never use. You can save up to $600 a year per line without sacrificing network quality or coverage.
Switch to a Cheaper Carrier
Love the Verizon network but not the prices? You do have options - check out MVNOs (Mobile Virtual Network Operator). MVNOs are smaller carriers that use the same network as the big guys but give you discounted rates.
Choose from Verizon MVNOs like Ting, Reach Mobile, and Twigby. All of these carriers provide service on the Verizon network, so you won't have to sacrifice the quality you expect just to get an affordable price.
Verizon MVNO Benefits
- Cut your wireless bill in half: MVNO plans typically cost up to 50% less than the major carriers.
- Keep your network: Your service is on the very same network Verizon uses.
- Customize your plan: MVNOs tend to give you more flexibility in choosing what fits your needs and budget.
- No contracts: No commitment necessary with alternative wireless carriers.
- Keep your phone and your number: Plans are BYOP - bring your own phone - so you won't have to buy a new device if you don't want to.
Cheap Verizon Phone Deals
Refurbished Phone Benefits
- Save 50%: Get your favorite smartphone brands in great condition for half of new.
- Great value for the money: Brand new models usually only have minor upgrades from the model before. Buy a slightly older phone without sacrificing the features you love most.
- You stay in control: Buying your phone outright is a great way to keep your freedom. Switch carriers whenever you find a better deal on a cell phone plan.