What Network Does Google Fi Use?
Google Fi is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national T-Mobile 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Google Fi Coverage
T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Google Fi Cell Phone Plans
T-Mobile vs Google Fi Plan Comparison
Keep your T-Mobile phone, number & coverage: Save $0 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|T-Mobile||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd*||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|Google Fi||T-Mobile 4G LTE||Unltd||$70/mo||$840/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$0/mo||$0/yr|
Google Fi Features
- Coverage on T-Mobile, Sprint, and US Cellular networks
- Prepaid with a twist - no contract, credit check, or activation fees; if you use more or less data than the plan you choose, you'll be credited or billed for the difference
- Bring your own compatible device or buy a Google Fi phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering supported
- International calling available; international roaming available in over 200 countries using your plan data and a flat fee per talk minute
- 24/7 customer service
Google Fi Availability
Google Fi coverage FAQs
How good is Google Fi coverage?
Powered by T-Mobile and Sprint you'll receive nationwide 4G LTE coverage.
What network does Google Fi use?
Google Fi is powered by the T-Mobile and Sprint networks.
Is Google Fi as good as T-Mobile?
Low-cost carriers pass on the savings to you. Without the overheads of physical stores or expensive advertising campaigns you can halve your monthly cell phone bill. With Google Fi you pay for what you need while still receiving nationwide 4G LTE coverage.
What phones can I use with Google Fi?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Google Fi. They operate on the T-Mobile and theSprint networks.