What Network Does Pure Talk Use?
Pure Talk is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national AT&T 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Pure Talk Coverage
AT&T 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Pure Talk Cell Phone Plans
AT&T vs Pure Talk Plan Comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $675 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G LTE||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|Pure Talk||AT&T 4G LTE||2GB||$20/mo||$225/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$55/mo||$675/yr|
Pure Talk Features
- Service provided on the AT&T network
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- 30-day risk-free guarantee on plans- cancel within your first 30 days or 500 minutes/500 MB of data to receive a refund for your plan charges
- Bring your own compatible GSM phone or buy a PureTalk USA phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering permitted
- International calling available as an add-on calling card
- Customer support available by phone 9am - 10pm EST weekdays and 12pm - 9pm weekends
Pure Talk Availability
Pure Talk coverage FAQs
How good is Pure Talk coverage?
Powered by AT&T you'll receive nationwide 4G LTE coverage.
What network does Pure Talk use?
Pure Talk is powered by the AT&T network.
Is Pure Talk as good as AT&T?
Low-cost carriers pass on the savings to you. Without the overheads of physical stores or expensive advertising campaigns you can halve your monthly cell phone bill. With Pure Talk you pay for what you need while still receiving nationwide 4G LTE coverage.
What phones can I use with Pure Talk?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Pure Talk. They operate on the AT&T network.