Pure Talk 6GB prepaid phone plan
Pure Talk SIM card description
- Service provided on the AT&T network
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- 30-day risk-free guarantee on plans- cancel within your first 30 days or 500 minutes/500 MB of data to receive a refund for your plan charges
- Bring your own compatible GSM phone or buy a PureTalk USA phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering permitted
- International calling available as an add-on calling card
- Customer support available by phone 9am - 10pm EST weekdays and 12pm - 9pm weekends
Pure Talk features
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Prepaid||No - prepaid|
Pure Talk compatible phones
As Pure Talk runs on the AT&T network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
Pure Talk coverage
Pure Talk is powered by the AT&T network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
Pure Talk SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with Pure Talk;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
How do Pure Talk plans compare?
|Good2Go Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$10** 50% Off for 3 Months|
|Boost Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||2GB||$15** $0.99 for 1st Month|
|Unreal Mobile||AT&T||Unltd||Unltd||12GB||$30** Buy 2 Months Get 1 Free|
|Red Pocket||AT&T||Unltd||Unltd||10GB||$22.50** $270 for 12 Months Service|
|Boost Mobile||AT&T & T-Mobile||Unltd||Unltd||1GB||$8.33** $100 for 1 year service|
Pure Talk SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the Pure Talk SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours
Pure Talk SIM card FAQs
How much is a Pure Talk SIM card?
There's a variety of cell phone plans available to suit all budgets, with prices between $20 - $55.
Where can I buy a Pure Talk SIM card?
One of the reasons low-cost carriers can pass on savings to you is because they are online only and don't have any physical stores. You can purchase a Pure Talk SIM card online.
What phones are compatible with Pure Talk SIM card?
Most unlocked phones are compatible with Pure Talk SIM cards. If you're not sure you can check your phone compatibility.
Can I bring my own phone to Pure Talk?
Yes. You can bring your own phone to Pure Talk and they're compatible with most unlocked phones. You can check phone compatibility on the carrier site prior to ordering.
What is Pure Talk SIM card starter kit?
Your Pure Talk SIM card starter kit includes everything you need to switch over. Pick your plan, order online, and it's delivered straight to your door. Follow the instructions to activate your new plan.