PureTalk 6GB plan
PureTalk SIM card description
- Service provided on the AT&T network
- Prepaid service - no contract, credit check, or activation fee
- 30-day risk-free guarantee on plans- cancel within your first 30 days or 500 minutes/500 MB of data to receive a refund for your plan charges
- Bring your own compatible GSM phone or buy a PureTalk USA phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot/tethering permitted
- International calling available as an add-on calling card
- Customer support available by phone 9am - 10pm EST weekdays and 12pm - 9pm weekends
|Data Speed||5G & 4G LTE|
|Bring Your Phone|
|Keep Your Number|
|Money Back Guarantee|
|Contract||No - prepaid|
PureTalk compatible phones
As PureTalk runs on the AT&T network their SIM cards are compatible with GSM phones. If you’re not sure if your phone is compatible you can use our IMEI checker.
Most of the latest phones use both the GSM and CDMA technology.
PureTalk is powered by the AT&T network, offering you access to their nationwide 4G LTE network and 5G where available.
Whether you’re new to or have used them before, you can check cell phone coverage in your area using your ZIP code.
PureTalk prepaid SIM card benefits
There’s a number of benefits when buying a SIM card kit with PureTalk;
- Prepaid: all plans are prepaid, so you can pick the features you want and pay upfront each month.
- Same coverage: operating on one of the three major networks, you’ll get the same quality coverage.
- Keep your own phone: they make it easy to bring your own phone so you don’t have to spend money upgrading to the latest handset, unless you want to.
- Low cost plans: saving you up to $600 a year on your phone bill. Offering all the same features, but with half price plans.
- Easy to switch: simply wait for your SIM kit to arrive, pop your new SIM into your phone and you’ll be up and running, all within a few days.
AT&T vs PureTalk comparison
Keep your AT&T phone, number & coverage: Save $619 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|AT&T||AT&T 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$75/mo||$900/yr|
|PureTalk||AT&T 4G & 5G||4GB||$25/mo||$281/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$619/yr|
PureTalk SIM card activation
It’s easy to bring your own phone to a cheaper carrier:
- Order the PureTalk SIM starter kit online
- Replace the SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process
- If you’re looking to transfer your phone number, this can take up to 24 hours