What Network Does Reach Mobile Use?
Reach Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator), their cell phone service is powered by the national Verizon 4G LTE network. This means you can get big network coverage, without paying big network prices!
In addition, you can bring your own phone and number when you switch carrier to save even more.
Reach Mobile Coverage
Verizon 4G LTE Network Map
Network Performance Comparison
Check out how the other major network perform in our wireless coverage guide.
Reach Mobile Cell Phone Plans
Verizon vs Reach Mobile Plan Comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $645 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G LTE Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G LTE||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Reach Mobile||Verizon 4G LTE||3GB||$30/mo||$315/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$645/yr|
Reach Mobile Features
- Coverage on the AT&T and Verizon networks
- Service is postpaid with no credit check
- Only upfront payment is shipping for SIM card
- Bring your own compatible phone
- Keep your phone number
- Mobile hotspot on all iPhones plus on Verizon Androids
- 24/7 customer support by phone or chat