Reach Mobile cell phone plans
If you're fed up with paying expensive cell phone bills, prepaid plans with an MVNO like Reach Mobile can save you up to $600 a year.
Prepaid plans are no-contract cell phone plans, so you have the freedom to amend your plan at any time, should your needs change. Say goodbye to long-term contracts and credit checks, and get affordable plans with all the same benefits.
Powered by Verizon you'll have access to the same quality coverage, including 5G where it's available.
Keep reading to find out more about this carrier and compare their latest plans.
Reach Mobile plans
Reach Mobile plan prices
|Reach Mobile 2GB||2GB||T-Mobile||$10/mo** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|Reach Mobile 5GB||5GB||T-Mobile||$20/mo** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|Reach Mobile 10GB||10GB||T-Mobile||$25/mo** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|Reach Mobile 15GB||15GB||T-Mobile||$30/mo** $10 Off for 3 Months|
|Reach Mobile 25GB||25GB||T-Mobile||$35/mo** $10 Off for 3 Months|
Verizon vs Reach Mobile comparison
Keep your Verizon phone, number & coverage: Save $630 per year
|Carrier||Network Coverage||4G/5G Data||Price||Annual Cost|
|Verizon||Verizon 4G & 5G||Unltd*||$80/mo||$960/yr|
|Reach Mobile||Verizon 4G & 5G||5GB||$30/mo||$330/yr|
|*Don't waste money on unlimited data - Avg. data usage is only 3-5GB||Savings||$50/mo||$630/yr|
Reach Mobile phone service benefits
- Quality coverage: Powered by the T-Mobile network, you can expect the same nationwide coverage. To see if T-Mobile's network is the best mobile coverage in your area you can check out the Reach Mobile coverage map.
- Value for money: Reach Mobile SIM cards offer value and simplicity with their plans. Although you'll find the same features and coverage as a plan direct from T-Mobile, Reach Mobile could save you up to $600 a year.
- No contracts: As a prepaid carrier, you won't have to sign a 24 or 12 months contract. So if you're not happy with your plan there are no restrictions keeping you locked in.
- Phone and plan bundles: If you're interested in upgrading your cell phone, you can find a range of the best Reach Mobile phones to choose from. Just like a phone and plan bundle from one of the major networks, but with affordable options.
- Bring your own phone: If you don't want to upgrade your phone you can easily bring your own, with Reach Mobile bring your own phone plans. You'll just need to check your cell phone is fully compatible.
- Easy set up: Being online-based, it's quick to choose and purchase your Reach Mobile SIM starter kit. Once your SIM card's arrived, it's easy to set up and you'll be up and running with a few simple steps.
- Unlimited talk & text: Most MVNOs provide unlimited talk and text with their plans.
- 4G LTE coverage: Operating on the T-Mobile network, you'll receive their 4G LTE data speeds.
- 5G high-speed data: If you have a 5G compatible device you can get access to the fastest 5G network (where it's available) at no extra cost with Reach Mobile 5G plans.
- Unlimited plans: Depending on how much data you want, Reach Mobile unlimited plans offer unlimited everything at half the price of a T-Mobile unlimited plan.
- Multiple lines: Most prepaid carriers offer a discount for additional lines purchased, making Reach Mobile family plans great for savvy savers looking to buy more than one line.
- Customer service: Find out what current Reach Mobile customers are saying with Reach Mobile customer reviews.
Reach Mobile plan features
Reach Mobile family plans
|Plan||1 line||2 lines||3 lines||4 lines|
|Reach Mobile 2GB||$20||$40$20/line||$60$20/line||$80$20/line|
|Reach Mobile 5GB||$30||$60$30/line||$90$30/line||$120$30/line|
|Reach Mobile 10GB||$35||$70$35/line||$105$35/line||$140$35/line|
|Reach Mobile 15GB||$40||$80$40/line||$120$40/line||$160$40/line|
|Reach Mobile 25GB||$45||$90$45/line||$135$45/line||$180$45/line|
What network does Reach Mobile use?
Reach Mobile is powered by T-Mobile's 4G LTE network. Because T-Mobile offers 5G where available, it's something Reach Mobile customers can enjoy too.
Network coverage ratings
Reach Mobile customer service
|CARRIER||TRUSTPILOT USER RATING|
Reach Mobile SIM card
It's super easy bringing your own phone to a low-cost carrier:
1. Order the Reach Mobile SIM card online.
2. Pop the new SIM card in your phone and follow the activation process.
3. If you're transferring your phone number, the process may take up to 24 hours.
4. Enjoy the same phone service at a fraction of the cost of the big networks.
Is Reach Mobile worth it?
Forget the lengthy contracts when you get a cheap prepaid cell phone plan from low-cost carriers like Reach Mobile. With no contract, you're free to amend your plan or change carriers without an early termination fee.
Operating on the same major US networks, MVNOs offer great value for money, saving you hundreds of dollars a year.
Happy with your current handset? Why pay the extra money to upgrade. With Reach Mobile you can bring your own phone to make the switch even easier and save more money.
Read our full Reach Mobile review.
Reach Mobile phone plans FAQs
Where can I buy a Reach Mobile SIM card?
You can purchase a Reach Mobile SIM card online from Reach Mobile's website.
How much is Reach Mobile?
Reach Mobile plans start at only $15 per month.